Hollywood star Harvey Keitel reprises Pulp Fiction role in Belsize Park
- Credit: David Stark
Hollywood actor Harvey Keitel attracted quite a crowd when he was spotted working in Belsize Village earlier this summer.
The star and a film crew were seen ducking in and out of La Paletta cafe in Belsize Terrace to shoot footage during brief breaks in rain on a stormy Thursday in July.
At the time, some observers said the star’s smart tuxedo attire evoked his iconic roles in gangster movies Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction – and how shrewd they were.
It was revealed this week that Mr Keitel was reprising his part as the Pulp Fiction character Winston “The Wolf” Wolfe, who swoops in to “fix” the awkward problem of a dead body in a car.
However, anyone hoping for a Belsize Park-set sequel to the Quentin Tarantino classic will be disappointed.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Keitel’s return to the character was actually for advert for Direct Line insurance.
Kerry Chilvers, the firm’s brand director, said: “When something goes wrong, we know that our customers want to know we’ll be ready to fix their problems with the minimum amount of hassle.”
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 3 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 4 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 5 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 6 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 7 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 8 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 9 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
Whether a character who tidies up bloody corpses will help to sell insurance, Heathman can only wonder.