Hollywood star Harvey Keitel reprises Pulp Fiction role in Belsize Park
- Credit: David Stark
Hollywood actor Harvey Keitel attracted quite a crowd when he was spotted working in Belsize Village earlier this summer.
The star and a film crew were seen ducking in and out of La Paletta cafe in Belsize Terrace to shoot footage during brief breaks in rain on a stormy Thursday in July.
At the time, some observers said the star’s smart tuxedo attire evoked his iconic roles in gangster movies Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction – and how shrewd they were.
It was revealed this week that Mr Keitel was reprising his part as the Pulp Fiction character Winston “The Wolf” Wolfe, who swoops in to “fix” the awkward problem of a dead body in a car.
However, anyone hoping for a Belsize Park-set sequel to the Quentin Tarantino classic will be disappointed.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Keitel’s return to the character was actually for advert for Direct Line insurance.
Kerry Chilvers, the firm’s brand director, said: “When something goes wrong, we know that our customers want to know we’ll be ready to fix their problems with the minimum amount of hassle.”
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
Whether a character who tidies up bloody corpses will help to sell insurance, Heathman can only wonder.