Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow checks out new Belsize Park cafe
- Credit: Archant
A mother and daughter team were delighted to welcome a famous foodie to their new café in Belsize Park recently.
Gwyneth Paltrow, who has a house in Belsize Park, stopped in to check out the new Cinnamon deli and coffee shop in England’s Lane, where she met the owners Nooshin Attarian and her mum Mojgan.
Nooshin, 25, who lives in nearby Primrose Hill, said: “She just popped in to look around and have some food.
“She was down to earth, a very nice lady who loves food, so she had some questions about Persian dishes and so on.”
The family-run eaterie, which serves Persian-influenced food alongside English fare, opened in the summer and Nooshin says the people of Belsize Park have been very welcoming.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “Sometimes it can be tricky working together as a mum and daughter, but I think any family business is good because you put in 100 per cent effort and do your best to make the best of it.”
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 7 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 8 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 9 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 10 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid