Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow checks out new Belsize Park cafe
- Credit: Archant
A mother and daughter team were delighted to welcome a famous foodie to their new café in Belsize Park recently.
Gwyneth Paltrow, who has a house in Belsize Park, stopped in to check out the new Cinnamon deli and coffee shop in England’s Lane, where she met the owners Nooshin Attarian and her mum Mojgan.
Nooshin, 25, who lives in nearby Primrose Hill, said: “She just popped in to look around and have some food.
“She was down to earth, a very nice lady who loves food, so she had some questions about Persian dishes and so on.”
The family-run eaterie, which serves Persian-influenced food alongside English fare, opened in the summer and Nooshin says the people of Belsize Park have been very welcoming.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “Sometimes it can be tricky working together as a mum and daughter, but I think any family business is good because you put in 100 per cent effort and do your best to make the best of it.”
- 1 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 2 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 5 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 8 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 9 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 10 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site