Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow checks out new Belsize Park cafe
- Credit: Archant
A mother and daughter team were delighted to welcome a famous foodie to their new café in Belsize Park recently.
Gwyneth Paltrow, who has a house in Belsize Park, stopped in to check out the new Cinnamon deli and coffee shop in England’s Lane, where she met the owners Nooshin Attarian and her mum Mojgan.
Nooshin, 25, who lives in nearby Primrose Hill, said: “She just popped in to look around and have some food.
“She was down to earth, a very nice lady who loves food, so she had some questions about Persian dishes and so on.”
The family-run eaterie, which serves Persian-influenced food alongside English fare, opened in the summer and Nooshin says the people of Belsize Park have been very welcoming.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “Sometimes it can be tricky working together as a mum and daughter, but I think any family business is good because you put in 100 per cent effort and do your best to make the best of it.”
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 5 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 6 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 9 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives
- 10 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week