Camden and Highgate pupils appear as extras in ITV drama Trauma
- Credit: Archant
Pupils from two schools have featured as extras in new ITV drama series Trauma.
Highgate and Acland Burghley in Camden appear as schools attended by a wealthy surgeon’s daughter and an unemployed man’s son in a story about the loss of his child, Alex.
Adrian Lester, who plays the surgeon, Jon, can be seen at the gates of Highgate School picking up his daughter in one scene whilst a second entrance to the North Road school is used for an end of the school day scene where the son of John Simm’s character, Dan, can be seen talking on the phone.
About 100 cast and crew including almost 80 pupils used as extras were at Highgate School for the filming last July.
Acland Burghgley was the scene for Alex’s school, where after school he meets friends and walks away unaware he’s being watched.
The Haringey and Camden filming was organised by the councils’ joint film office service FilmFixer.
The final episode of Trauma airs at 9pm on Wednesday, February 14.
- 1 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 2 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 3 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 4 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 5 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 6 CCTV: Man makes ‘sexually explicit comments’ to teen on tube
- 7 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
- 8 Artist with autism exhibits vibrant London scenes at Lido Cafe
- 9 North London Chorus to perform in Muswell Hill
- 10 Haringey Council accidentally leaks £54m office expansion scheme