Camden and Highgate pupils appear as extras in ITV drama Trauma
- Credit: Archant
Pupils from two schools have featured as extras in new ITV drama series Trauma.
Highgate and Acland Burghley in Camden appear as schools attended by a wealthy surgeon’s daughter and an unemployed man’s son in a story about the loss of his child, Alex.
Adrian Lester, who plays the surgeon, Jon, can be seen at the gates of Highgate School picking up his daughter in one scene whilst a second entrance to the North Road school is used for an end of the school day scene where the son of John Simm’s character, Dan, can be seen talking on the phone.
About 100 cast and crew including almost 80 pupils used as extras were at Highgate School for the filming last July.
Acland Burghgley was the scene for Alex’s school, where after school he meets friends and walks away unaware he’s being watched.
You may also want to watch:
The Haringey and Camden filming was organised by the councils’ joint film office service FilmFixer.
The final episode of Trauma airs at 9pm on Wednesday, February 14.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 7 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 10 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans