Camden and Highgate pupils appear as extras in ITV drama Trauma
- Credit: Archant
Pupils from two schools have featured as extras in new ITV drama series Trauma.
Highgate and Acland Burghley in Camden appear as schools attended by a wealthy surgeon’s daughter and an unemployed man’s son in a story about the loss of his child, Alex.
Adrian Lester, who plays the surgeon, Jon, can be seen at the gates of Highgate School picking up his daughter in one scene whilst a second entrance to the North Road school is used for an end of the school day scene where the son of John Simm’s character, Dan, can be seen talking on the phone.
About 100 cast and crew including almost 80 pupils used as extras were at Highgate School for the filming last July.
Acland Burghgley was the scene for Alex’s school, where after school he meets friends and walks away unaware he’s being watched.
You may also want to watch:
The Haringey and Camden filming was organised by the councils’ joint film office service FilmFixer.
The final episode of Trauma airs at 9pm on Wednesday, February 14.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83