Hibbing Library warmly welcomes Bob Dylan fans
The Hibbing Public Library which you refer to (Highway 61 visited, but Bob isn t home, H&H April 12) is a small public library which operates on a minimal budget. We provide the community and surrounding area with materials, information and services for t
The Hibbing Public Library which you refer to (Highway 61 visited, but Bob isn't home, H&H April 12) is a small public library which operates on a minimal budget.
We provide the community and surrounding area with materials, information and services for their personal, recreational, educational and professional needs.
We do what we can to accommodate the fans and followers of Bob Dylan. Unfortunately we do not have the space, staff, or money for an exclusive, museum-type exhibit.
The Dylan/conference room is also available free of charge for small group meetings. This is the only time the exhibit could not be viewed.
You may also want to watch:
A visitor to the library should never be told that the ''exhibit is locked up''. The library staff apologises if this happened.
The library also has an extensive written collection, including biographies, criticisms, interpretations, etc. which can be viewed at any time.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 5 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 9 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
We enjoy meeting the many Dylan fans who visit Hibbing but ask them to be just a little less judgemental of our efforts.
Hibbing Public Library
2020 E. 5th Avenue