Hibbing Library warmly welcomes Bob Dylan fans
The Hibbing Public Library which you refer to (Highway 61 visited, but Bob isn t home, H&H April 12) is a small public library which operates on a minimal budget. We provide the community and surrounding area with materials, information and services for t
The Hibbing Public Library which you refer to (Highway 61 visited, but Bob isn't home, H&H April 12) is a small public library which operates on a minimal budget.
We provide the community and surrounding area with materials, information and services for their personal, recreational, educational and professional needs.
We do what we can to accommodate the fans and followers of Bob Dylan. Unfortunately we do not have the space, staff, or money for an exclusive, museum-type exhibit.
The Dylan/conference room is also available free of charge for small group meetings. This is the only time the exhibit could not be viewed.
You may also want to watch:
A visitor to the library should never be told that the ''exhibit is locked up''. The library staff apologises if this happened.
The library also has an extensive written collection, including biographies, criticisms, interpretations, etc. which can be viewed at any time.
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 8 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
We enjoy meeting the many Dylan fans who visit Hibbing but ask them to be just a little less judgemental of our efforts.
Hibbing Public Library
2020 E. 5th Avenue