Hibbing Library warmly welcomes Bob Dylan fans
The Hibbing Public Library which you refer to (Highway 61 visited, but Bob isn t home, H&H April 12) is a small public library which operates on a minimal budget. We provide the community and surrounding area with materials, information and services for t
The Hibbing Public Library which you refer to (Highway 61 visited, but Bob isn't home, H&H April 12) is a small public library which operates on a minimal budget.
We provide the community and surrounding area with materials, information and services for their personal, recreational, educational and professional needs.
We do what we can to accommodate the fans and followers of Bob Dylan. Unfortunately we do not have the space, staff, or money for an exclusive, museum-type exhibit.
The Dylan/conference room is also available free of charge for small group meetings. This is the only time the exhibit could not be viewed.
You may also want to watch:
A visitor to the library should never be told that the ''exhibit is locked up''. The library staff apologises if this happened.
The library also has an extensive written collection, including biographies, criticisms, interpretations, etc. which can be viewed at any time.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 3 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 6 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 7 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 10 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
We enjoy meeting the many Dylan fans who visit Hibbing but ask them to be just a little less judgemental of our efforts.
Hibbing Public Library
2020 E. 5th Avenue