Top 3 properties close to local fitness facilities
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Fitness is for life, not just for January, These three properties will help you take advantage of the best outdoor and indoor fitness facilities North London has to offer all year round.
Abbey Lodge, baker Street, NW1, £4,250,000
This five-bedroom flat is conveniently located for the tennis courts, sports pitches and running routes of Regents Park. The Baker Street branch of Fitness First is just down the road. The recently refurbished property features a spacious open-plan lounge and dining room, with a separate eat in kitchen. There are 3 bathrooms with a further shower room, and the master bedroom has views of iconic London Landmarks.
Harley Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3, £999,999
A bright and modern three-bedroom maisonette set in the sought-after area of Primrose Hill. The property is just opposite the leisure centre and is ideally located for Regents Park and the Swiss Cottage open air gym. The open plan living space is full of natural light and features a master bedroom set on a mezzanine floor.
You may also want to watch:
Gordon House Road, Parliament Hill, NW5, £715,000
Right by Hampstead Heath, this home provides easy access to the Parliament Hill cricket ground and lido. This period maisonette occupies the upper levels of a four story Victorian end-terrace. The reception room and eat in kitchen are bright and spacious, and there are three good sized bedrooms. The property also features a southerly facing terrace.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate