Top 3 properties close to local fitness facilities
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Fitness is for life, not just for January, These three properties will help you take advantage of the best outdoor and indoor fitness facilities North London has to offer all year round.
Abbey Lodge, baker Street, NW1, £4,250,000
This five-bedroom flat is conveniently located for the tennis courts, sports pitches and running routes of Regents Park. The Baker Street branch of Fitness First is just down the road. The recently refurbished property features a spacious open-plan lounge and dining room, with a separate eat in kitchen. There are 3 bathrooms with a further shower room, and the master bedroom has views of iconic London Landmarks.
Harley Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3, £999,999
A bright and modern three-bedroom maisonette set in the sought-after area of Primrose Hill. The property is just opposite the leisure centre and is ideally located for Regents Park and the Swiss Cottage open air gym. The open plan living space is full of natural light and features a master bedroom set on a mezzanine floor.
You may also want to watch:
Gordon House Road, Parliament Hill, NW5, £715,000
Right by Hampstead Heath, this home provides easy access to the Parliament Hill cricket ground and lido. This period maisonette occupies the upper levels of a four story Victorian end-terrace. The reception room and eat in kitchen are bright and spacious, and there are three good sized bedrooms. The property also features a southerly facing terrace.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 8 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity