Thank you NHS: A collection of your tributes, pictures and videos
- Credit: Archant
Tributes are continuing to stream in for the remarkable NHS staff working on the coronavirus frontline.
Pictures, paintings and murals have lined the streets across our boroughs as people thank the courageous, tireless efforts of all our health workers.
The weekly Clap for Carers has encapsulated the tremendous strength of support and gratitude for the NHS we all feel during this unsettling period of lockdown.
From West End Lane to Priory Road, we have seen rainbows painted, scrubs made and songs recorded among so many wonderfully creative, personal and touching tributes.
However small or large, every contribution has played its part in bringing people together during this unprecedented moment of challenge, uncertainty and loss.
You may also want to watch:
Nowhere greater is this sense of togetherness felt than the NHS, where the remarkable spirit and care of workers will be remembered and treasured by us all.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
- 10 Letter on shopping for one!