Learn the art of first aid at Hornsey town hall
- Credit: Archant
Members of the public are being invited to attend a session where the art of first aid can be learnt.
The Red Cross event, which will take place on September 9 at Hornsey Town Hall offers the opportunity to learn howto administer first aid so that you are better prepared in the case of a crisis.
Sessions will cover head injury, severe bleeds, burns, broken bones, distress and unresponsiveness (both breathing and not breathing).
It is being hosted by Sally Mustoe, 88.
She said: “I hear of so many people who say they feel useless after these tragic events (like Westminster and Grenfell) but they don’t know what to do.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve worked with the Red Cross for 50 years and they are always on the scene straight away and I want as many people to learn how they can provide first aid too.”
To reserve a space, contact email@example.com
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 3 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'