Learn the art of first aid at Hornsey town hall
- Credit: Archant
Members of the public are being invited to attend a session where the art of first aid can be learnt.
The Red Cross event, which will take place on September 9 at Hornsey Town Hall offers the opportunity to learn howto administer first aid so that you are better prepared in the case of a crisis.
Sessions will cover head injury, severe bleeds, burns, broken bones, distress and unresponsiveness (both breathing and not breathing).
It is being hosted by Sally Mustoe, 88.
She said: “I hear of so many people who say they feel useless after these tragic events (like Westminster and Grenfell) but they don’t know what to do.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve worked with the Red Cross for 50 years and they are always on the scene straight away and I want as many people to learn how they can provide first aid too.”
To reserve a space, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds