Learn the art of first aid at Hornsey town hall
- Credit: Archant
Members of the public are being invited to attend a session where the art of first aid can be learnt.
The Red Cross event, which will take place on September 9 at Hornsey Town Hall offers the opportunity to learn howto administer first aid so that you are better prepared in the case of a crisis.
Sessions will cover head injury, severe bleeds, burns, broken bones, distress and unresponsiveness (both breathing and not breathing).
It is being hosted by Sally Mustoe, 88.
She said: “I hear of so many people who say they feel useless after these tragic events (like Westminster and Grenfell) but they don’t know what to do.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve worked with the Red Cross for 50 years and they are always on the scene straight away and I want as many people to learn how they can provide first aid too.”
To reserve a space, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 9 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 10 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m