Hospital services could be axed under new proposals
A major Westminster hospital faces losing its A&E, maternity and paediatrics units with these services transferred to another hospital in Paddington.
Proposals to reshape health care in Westminster will be discussed at a public meeting at Westminster Academy in Harrow Road on Monday.
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in Knightsbridge faces losing key services, which could be moved to St Mary’s Hospital in Praed Street.
The NHS proposals will be open to consultation until October 8.
They involve downgrading hospitals, moving services and delivering more services outside of hospitals.
You may also want to watch:
Residents can respond to the consultation online or by writing to FREEPOST SHAPING A HEALTHIER FUTURE CONSULTATION in capital letters and on one line.
- 1 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 8 Bishopwood Bowling Club hopes to create new image for the sport
- 9 Reader letter: Rubbish bins in Camden need 'levelling up'
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote