Hospital services could be axed under new proposals
A major Westminster hospital faces losing its A&E, maternity and paediatrics units with these services transferred to another hospital in Paddington.
Proposals to reshape health care in Westminster will be discussed at a public meeting at Westminster Academy in Harrow Road on Monday.
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in Knightsbridge faces losing key services, which could be moved to St Mary’s Hospital in Praed Street.
The NHS proposals will be open to consultation until October 8.
They involve downgrading hospitals, moving services and delivering more services outside of hospitals.
You may also want to watch:
Residents can respond to the consultation online or by writing to FREEPOST SHAPING A HEALTHIER FUTURE CONSULTATION in capital letters and on one line.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 9 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council