'Huge relief': Golders Green care home celebrates booster rollout
- Credit: Barchester Healthcare
A Golders Green care home has celebrated a successful Covid-19 booster rollout, seeing all residents and staff get fully vaccinated.
Magnolia Court Care Home, run by Barchester Healthcare, welcomed Dr John Bentley and his team from the Practice @188 on Monday (October 25) to administer the booster jabs.
Care home general manager Octavian Stanciu said: “We’ve all been through such a difficult time over the past 18 months but the vaccine has been so important in helping us get our residents’ lives back on track.
"I am so proud of the team and how they have worked together and continue to do so, and we are all so grateful to be prioritised to receive the booster vaccine first.
"We’re not completely back to normal yet but we know the booster vaccination is vital to help us keep everyone safe.”
Lifestyle coordinator Tammie Comey said: “We know that Covid isn’t over and we still need to be careful and follow the guidelines, but there is a huge sense of relief now that we have had our booster vaccinations.
"We know that this will help keep our residents safe and allow us to enjoy more trips and entertainment over the winter months.”
- 1 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 2 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 3 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 4 Stephen Mangan has Crouch End pupils 'in stitches'
- 5 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 7 Deliveroo puts in retrospective application for permanent 'dark kitchen'
- 8 Antonio Conte's lungs put in a shift as Spurs beat Brentford
- 9 Haringey flasher targeted young girls for 'obscene gratification'
- 10 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet