Coronavirus: Ten Covid-19 patients die at Royal Free NHS Trust
- Credit: Archant
Ten people have died from coronavirus at the Royal Free Hospital, NHS England has confirmed.
Ten people have died from coronavirus at the Royal Free London Trust, NHS England has confirmed.
Six people died from Covid-19 at the trust which includes the Royal Free Hospital, Barnet Hospital and Chase Farm Hospital on Friday, March 27, with the other four fatalities on March 22, 25, 26 and 28.
In Camden there are currently 119 confirmed cases of coronavirus.
On Sunday, the number of coronavirus-related deaths in the UK rose from 1,019 to 1,228, an increase of 209 - the second biggest day-on-day rise in the number of deaths since the outbreak began.
You may also want to watch:
It means the total number of deaths is 21% higher than the equivalent figure on Saturday.
Over the weekend, two doctors died from Covid-19 - Amged El-Hawrani, a 55-year-old ear nose and throat consultant, and Adil El Tayar, 63, an organ transplant specialist.
- 1 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 4 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 5 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 8 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 9 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 10 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
The total number of confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK now stands at 19,522, as of 9am March 29.