Coronavirus: Ten Covid-19 patients die at Royal Free NHS Trust
- Credit: Archant
Ten people have died from coronavirus at the Royal Free Hospital, NHS England has confirmed.
Ten people have died from coronavirus at the Royal Free London Trust, NHS England has confirmed.
Six people died from Covid-19 at the trust which includes the Royal Free Hospital, Barnet Hospital and Chase Farm Hospital on Friday, March 27, with the other four fatalities on March 22, 25, 26 and 28.
In Camden there are currently 119 confirmed cases of coronavirus.
On Sunday, the number of coronavirus-related deaths in the UK rose from 1,019 to 1,228, an increase of 209 - the second biggest day-on-day rise in the number of deaths since the outbreak began.
You may also want to watch:
It means the total number of deaths is 21% higher than the equivalent figure on Saturday.
Over the weekend, two doctors died from Covid-19 - Amged El-Hawrani, a 55-year-old ear nose and throat consultant, and Adil El Tayar, 63, an organ transplant specialist.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 8 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
The total number of confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK now stands at 19,522, as of 9am March 29.