Coronavirus: Ten Covid-19 patients die at Royal Free NHS Trust
- Credit: Archant
Ten people have died from coronavirus at the Royal Free Hospital, NHS England has confirmed.
Ten people have died from coronavirus at the Royal Free London Trust, NHS England has confirmed.
Six people died from Covid-19 at the trust which includes the Royal Free Hospital, Barnet Hospital and Chase Farm Hospital on Friday, March 27, with the other four fatalities on March 22, 25, 26 and 28.
In Camden there are currently 119 confirmed cases of coronavirus.
On Sunday, the number of coronavirus-related deaths in the UK rose from 1,019 to 1,228, an increase of 209 - the second biggest day-on-day rise in the number of deaths since the outbreak began.
You may also want to watch:
It means the total number of deaths is 21% higher than the equivalent figure on Saturday.
Over the weekend, two doctors died from Covid-19 - Amged El-Hawrani, a 55-year-old ear nose and throat consultant, and Adil El Tayar, 63, an organ transplant specialist.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 7 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
The total number of confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK now stands at 19,522, as of 9am March 29.