Coronavirus: Ten Covid-19 patients die at Royal Free NHS Trust
- Credit: Archant
Ten people have died from coronavirus at the Royal Free Hospital, NHS England has confirmed.
Ten people have died from coronavirus at the Royal Free London Trust, NHS England has confirmed.
Six people died from Covid-19 at the trust which includes the Royal Free Hospital, Barnet Hospital and Chase Farm Hospital on Friday, March 27, with the other four fatalities on March 22, 25, 26 and 28.
In Camden there are currently 119 confirmed cases of coronavirus.
On Sunday, the number of coronavirus-related deaths in the UK rose from 1,019 to 1,228, an increase of 209 - the second biggest day-on-day rise in the number of deaths since the outbreak began.
You may also want to watch:
It means the total number of deaths is 21% higher than the equivalent figure on Saturday.
Over the weekend, two doctors died from Covid-19 - Amged El-Hawrani, a 55-year-old ear nose and throat consultant, and Adil El Tayar, 63, an organ transplant specialist.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 7 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 8 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 9 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 10 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
The total number of confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK now stands at 19,522, as of 9am March 29.