Coronavirus: All three Royal Free Hospital patients discharged
- Credit: Archant
All three patients being treated for the coronavirus at the Royal Free Hospital have been discharged.
The NHS announced on Saturday (February 15) all but one of the nine patients in the UK who tested positive for the coronavirus have been discharged from hospital, including those at the Royal Free.
Among the NHS patients discharged are five members of the ski group who were treated at the Royal Free and St Thomas Hospital in Westminster, London.
In a joint statement, the group said they were "feeling well and looking forward to being home".
"All of our group, including the six in other countries, have recovered quickly from the virus having required minimal medical treatment during our time in isolation," they said.
"We understand the virus can be dangerous for some, but we also want to share the important facts of our situation to help reassure people.
"We want to thank everybody who has been involved in our care, in particular the NHS nurses and doctors who have looked after us over the past few days."
- 1 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 2 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 3 'Unacceptable': Highgate fears over TfL bus changes
- 4 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 5 Haringey first council to call for Edmonton incinerator pause
- 6 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 7 Man charged with north London double murder of father and daughter
- 8 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 9 Remembering Katie: Ex-Ham&High reporter killed by carbon monoxide
- 10 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden