Coronavirus: All three Royal Free Hospital patients discharged
- Credit: Archant
All three patients being treated for the coronavirus at the Royal Free Hospital have been discharged.
The NHS announced on Saturday (February 15) all but one of the nine patients in the UK who tested positive for the coronavirus have been discharged from hospital, including those at the Royal Free.
Among the NHS patients discharged are five members of the ski group who were treated at the Royal Free and St Thomas Hospital in Westminster, London.
In a joint statement, the group said they were "feeling well and looking forward to being home".
"All of our group, including the six in other countries, have recovered quickly from the virus having required minimal medical treatment during our time in isolation," they said.
You may also want to watch:
"We understand the virus can be dangerous for some, but we also want to share the important facts of our situation to help reassure people.
"We want to thank everybody who has been involved in our care, in particular the NHS nurses and doctors who have looked after us over the past few days."
- 1 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 2 Plans for 60ft 5G mast in Crouch End 'not in keeping' with conservation area
- 3 Government punishes Haringey Council over missed housing target
- 4 Gospel Oak Football Club: A team with roots firmly in the community
- 5 Tottenham Hotspur host Everton in mouthwatering clash
- 6 'Two people who love each other': 70 years together for Hermi and Shirley
- 7 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 8 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 9 Highgate's Harington Scheme donates clothes to families and hostels
- 10 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm