Coronavirus: All three Royal Free Hospital patients discharged
- Credit: Archant
All three patients being treated for the coronavirus at the Royal Free Hospital have been discharged.
The NHS announced on Saturday (February 15) all but one of the nine patients in the UK who tested positive for the coronavirus have been discharged from hospital, including those at the Royal Free.
Among the NHS patients discharged are five members of the ski group who were treated at the Royal Free and St Thomas Hospital in Westminster, London.
In a joint statement, the group said they were "feeling well and looking forward to being home".
"All of our group, including the six in other countries, have recovered quickly from the virus having required minimal medical treatment during our time in isolation," they said.
You may also want to watch:
"We understand the virus can be dangerous for some, but we also want to share the important facts of our situation to help reassure people.
"We want to thank everybody who has been involved in our care, in particular the NHS nurses and doctors who have looked after us over the past few days."
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 6 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 7 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 8 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 9 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 10 England captain Harry Kane renews his shirt sponsorship with Leyton Orient