Coronavirus: All three Royal Free Hospital patients discharged
- Credit: Archant
All three patients being treated for the coronavirus at the Royal Free Hospital have been discharged.
The NHS announced on Saturday (February 15) all but one of the nine patients in the UK who tested positive for the coronavirus have been discharged from hospital, including those at the Royal Free.
Among the NHS patients discharged are five members of the ski group who were treated at the Royal Free and St Thomas Hospital in Westminster, London.
In a joint statement, the group said they were "feeling well and looking forward to being home".
"All of our group, including the six in other countries, have recovered quickly from the virus having required minimal medical treatment during our time in isolation," they said.
You may also want to watch:
"We understand the virus can be dangerous for some, but we also want to share the important facts of our situation to help reassure people.
"We want to thank everybody who has been involved in our care, in particular the NHS nurses and doctors who have looked after us over the past few days."
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers