Local heroes: Camden home care provider ‘proud’ of ‘brave’ staff
- Credit: Archant
A Camden home care provider says it is “proud” of its staff working around the clock during the coronavirus pandemic.
Bluebird Care Camden & Hampstead (BCCH) - along with care operators across the country - have faced enormous challenges to support isolated clients during lockdown.
Office staff have been required in some instances to provide emergency care overnight at people’s homes and the care provider is working with the NHS to help free up its hospital beds.
BCCH director George Morris said: “I am so proud of the whole team, they have adapted so quickly and are working extra hard to ensure we are minimising all risk to customer safety and helping to reduce some pressure on our amazing health care service.”
A client’s wife said: “I am so impressed with the resilience and bravery of your carers during these scary times.
You may also want to watch:
“They are unwavering in the support of my husband and continue to impress on a daily basis.”
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 4 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 5 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release