HARRY'S WORLD: When you don't give up, you get the rewards
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL: Liverpool are so difficult to play against. We started the game with one striker and Luka Modric in just behind . We d passed the ball well in the last couple of games but in the first half we couldn t play the ball thr
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL: "Liverpool are so difficult to play against. We started the game with one striker and Luka Modric in just behind .
"We'd passed the ball well in the last couple of games but in the first half we couldn't play the ball through Liverpool and get the ball up to him.
"We were 1-0 down but I said at half-time you can't tell me we haven't got enough ability in this dressing room to go out and score a goal ourselves and told them we were still in it."
ON CHANGING FORMATION FOR THE SECOND HALF: "We changed it around at half-time and went with two strikers. We had to take a gamble and I felt we had to be more direct, miss the midfield out and at least try to get a little pressure on them.
You may also want to watch:
"Liverpool had some good chances, and in the second half, we rode our luck a little, for sure. We kept going and in the end when you keep going, when you don't give up, you get your rewards and that's what happened.
"The result lifted us off the bottom as well and that's important."
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station
ON RESTORING TEAM CONFIDENCE: "It is far better telling players what they can do well rather than what they can't do well. This game is all about confidence. If I stand on the first tee and hit a good shot tomorrow, I'll have a good game. If I hit a poor one I probably won't. It's the same with footballers - they need encouragement.