HARRY'S WORLD: When you don't give up, you get the rewards
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL: Liverpool are so difficult to play against. We started the game with one striker and Luka Modric in just behind . We d passed the ball well in the last couple of games but in the first half we couldn t play the ball thr
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL: "Liverpool are so difficult to play against. We started the game with one striker and Luka Modric in just behind .
"We'd passed the ball well in the last couple of games but in the first half we couldn't play the ball through Liverpool and get the ball up to him.
"We were 1-0 down but I said at half-time you can't tell me we haven't got enough ability in this dressing room to go out and score a goal ourselves and told them we were still in it."
ON CHANGING FORMATION FOR THE SECOND HALF: "We changed it around at half-time and went with two strikers. We had to take a gamble and I felt we had to be more direct, miss the midfield out and at least try to get a little pressure on them.
You may also want to watch:
"Liverpool had some good chances, and in the second half, we rode our luck a little, for sure. We kept going and in the end when you keep going, when you don't give up, you get your rewards and that's what happened.
"The result lifted us off the bottom as well and that's important."
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
ON RESTORING TEAM CONFIDENCE: "It is far better telling players what they can do well rather than what they can't do well. This game is all about confidence. If I stand on the first tee and hit a good shot tomorrow, I'll have a good game. If I hit a poor one I probably won't. It's the same with footballers - they need encouragement.