HARRY'S WORLD: When you don't give up, you get the rewards
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL: Liverpool are so difficult to play against. We started the game with one striker and Luka Modric in just behind . We d passed the ball well in the last couple of games but in the first half we couldn t play the ball thr
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL: "Liverpool are so difficult to play against. We started the game with one striker and Luka Modric in just behind .
"We'd passed the ball well in the last couple of games but in the first half we couldn't play the ball through Liverpool and get the ball up to him.
"We were 1-0 down but I said at half-time you can't tell me we haven't got enough ability in this dressing room to go out and score a goal ourselves and told them we were still in it."
ON CHANGING FORMATION FOR THE SECOND HALF: "We changed it around at half-time and went with two strikers. We had to take a gamble and I felt we had to be more direct, miss the midfield out and at least try to get a little pressure on them.
You may also want to watch:
"Liverpool had some good chances, and in the second half, we rode our luck a little, for sure. We kept going and in the end when you keep going, when you don't give up, you get your rewards and that's what happened.
"The result lifted us off the bottom as well and that's important."
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 8 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 9 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
ON RESTORING TEAM CONFIDENCE: "It is far better telling players what they can do well rather than what they can't do well. This game is all about confidence. If I stand on the first tee and hit a good shot tomorrow, I'll have a good game. If I hit a poor one I probably won't. It's the same with footballers - they need encouragement.