HARRY'S WORLD: Three off, but not a bad tackle in the game
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST MANCHESTER CITY: That [the win] was important for us today because our recent run has seen us get back among the pack. It s going to be tough all year. Everybody seems to be knocking each other about and beating each other.
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST MANCHESTER CITY: "That [the win] was important for us today because our recent run has seen us get back among the pack.
"It's going to be tough all year. Everybody seems to be knocking each other about and beating each other."
ON THE Gelson Fernandes'S SENDING OFF: "Obviously, it influences the game. But I thought we started the game great. We kept possession early on and suddenly found ourselves 1-0 down.
"When we started so well I really thought we were in control of the game at that stage.
You may also want to watch:
"I thought it was a game we could get back into because we were playing well enough."
ON THE Richard Dunne and Benoit Assou-Ekotto SENDINGS OFF: "There were three sending offs but there wasn't a bad tackle in the game."
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
ON THE GOAL SCORING FORM OF DARREN BENT: "He is in great form. When Darren gets the opportunities he is sticking them away. He looks a terrific finisher and he's confident at the moment.
"But Darren has got to be playing well because Roman Pavlyuchenco is playing well and I like young Fraizer Campbell. So Darren knows he has got to keep performing.