HARRY'S WORLD: Switching off cost us dearly against Everton
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST EVERTON: They re a difficult team to play against, very difficult, and we gave a terrible goal away, switched off from a free kick and you can t do that. Once they get their noses in front they re very tough to beat. They pl
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST EVERTON:
"They're a difficult team to play against, very difficult, and we gave a terrible goal away, switched off from a free kick and you can't do that.
"Once they get their noses in front they're very tough to beat. They play with the one up and Cahill plays in the hole, and suddenly there's not a lot of space to play against them. They're an extremely difficult team to break down once they're ahead.
"It was hard to pass it today, they shut the spaces down well and when they've got five across the midfield it's very hard to play through them.
You may also want to watch:
"We didn't work hard enough as runners to create space for the pass so our possession wasn't good enough, and if you don't pass it well you don't give yourselves a chance."
ON JERMAINE JENAS' TOE INJURY: "There's nothing broken, nothing fractured. It's taking a long time but the medical people keep telling me he should be okay."
- 1 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 2 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 3 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 7 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 8 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
ON THE DISTRACTION OF THE UEFA CUP:"It makes it difficult, when you're playing Thursday and you're playing Sundays.
"It's certainly not easy, but we're in it and if you're in it you've got to give it your best shot. We're in it to win. We want to make sure we get into the next round and take it from there.