HARRY'S WORLD: Switching off cost us dearly against Everton
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST EVERTON: They re a difficult team to play against, very difficult, and we gave a terrible goal away, switched off from a free kick and you can t do that. Once they get their noses in front they re very tough to beat. They pl
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST EVERTON:
"They're a difficult team to play against, very difficult, and we gave a terrible goal away, switched off from a free kick and you can't do that.
"Once they get their noses in front they're very tough to beat. They play with the one up and Cahill plays in the hole, and suddenly there's not a lot of space to play against them. They're an extremely difficult team to break down once they're ahead.
"It was hard to pass it today, they shut the spaces down well and when they've got five across the midfield it's very hard to play through them.
You may also want to watch:
"We didn't work hard enough as runners to create space for the pass so our possession wasn't good enough, and if you don't pass it well you don't give yourselves a chance."
ON JERMAINE JENAS' TOE INJURY: "There's nothing broken, nothing fractured. It's taking a long time but the medical people keep telling me he should be okay."
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 5 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
ON THE DISTRACTION OF THE UEFA CUP:"It makes it difficult, when you're playing Thursday and you're playing Sundays.
"It's certainly not easy, but we're in it and if you're in it you've got to give it your best shot. We're in it to win. We want to make sure we get into the next round and take it from there.