HARRY'S WORLD: Switching off cost us dearly against Everton
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST EVERTON: They re a difficult team to play against, very difficult, and we gave a terrible goal away, switched off from a free kick and you can t do that. Once they get their noses in front they re very tough to beat. They pl
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST EVERTON:
"They're a difficult team to play against, very difficult, and we gave a terrible goal away, switched off from a free kick and you can't do that.
"Once they get their noses in front they're very tough to beat. They play with the one up and Cahill plays in the hole, and suddenly there's not a lot of space to play against them. They're an extremely difficult team to break down once they're ahead.
"It was hard to pass it today, they shut the spaces down well and when they've got five across the midfield it's very hard to play through them.
"We didn't work hard enough as runners to create space for the pass so our possession wasn't good enough, and if you don't pass it well you don't give yourselves a chance."
ON JERMAINE JENAS' TOE INJURY: "There's nothing broken, nothing fractured. It's taking a long time but the medical people keep telling me he should be okay."
- 1 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 2 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 3 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 4 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 5 In pictures: Wacky racers descend on Alexandra Palace for soapbox challenge
- 6 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 7 Camden watchmaker launches crowdfunding campaign
- 8 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 9 Start-up delivers home cooked meals to your door
- 10 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
ON THE DISTRACTION OF THE UEFA CUP:"It makes it difficult, when you're playing Thursday and you're playing Sundays.
"It's certainly not easy, but we're in it and if you're in it you've got to give it your best shot. We're in it to win. We want to make sure we get into the next round and take it from there.