HARRY'S WORLD: Switching off cost us dearly against Everton
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST EVERTON: They re a difficult team to play against, very difficult, and we gave a terrible goal away, switched off from a free kick and you can t do that. Once they get their noses in front they re very tough to beat. They pl
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST EVERTON:
"They're a difficult team to play against, very difficult, and we gave a terrible goal away, switched off from a free kick and you can't do that.
"Once they get their noses in front they're very tough to beat. They play with the one up and Cahill plays in the hole, and suddenly there's not a lot of space to play against them. They're an extremely difficult team to break down once they're ahead.
"It was hard to pass it today, they shut the spaces down well and when they've got five across the midfield it's very hard to play through them.
You may also want to watch:
"We didn't work hard enough as runners to create space for the pass so our possession wasn't good enough, and if you don't pass it well you don't give yourselves a chance."
ON JERMAINE JENAS' TOE INJURY: "There's nothing broken, nothing fractured. It's taking a long time but the medical people keep telling me he should be okay."
- 1 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 2 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 3 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 4 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 8 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Ally Pally and Highgate's abandoned station star in new children's book
ON THE DISTRACTION OF THE UEFA CUP:"It makes it difficult, when you're playing Thursday and you're playing Sundays.
"It's certainly not easy, but we're in it and if you're in it you've got to give it your best shot. We're in it to win. We want to make sure we get into the next round and take it from there.