HARRY'S WORLD: Spurs boss enjoys a return to Upton Park
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST WEST HAM: We were good value and deserved to win even after missing some great chances – Modric in the first minute and Pavlyuchenko hitting the post. We passed the ball well tonight at times and eventually we got the goal.
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST WEST HAM: "We were good value and deserved to win even after missing some great chances - Modric in the first minute and Pavlyuchenko hitting the post.
"We passed the ball well tonight at times and eventually we got the goal. "I want to see West Ham win every week [when they are not playing Spurs] but that was a great result for us tonight."
ON LEDLEY KING'S FIRST GOAL IN THREE YEARS: "Yes, it was good for him. It was good for everyone, we needed that. He's strong in the air, and Ledley's a fantastic player.
"If he was fit... as an England player he ended up playing in the holding role in midfield at one stage and it's just been unfortunate his knee is a massive problem."
You may also want to watch:
ON THE ONGOING BATTLE TO KEEP KING FIT: "He can't train all week. He comes out, the first time we see him is the day before a game, when he comes out and tries to get himself going again. It's such a shame for such a talented, fantastic boy that he's got a knee like that, that just stops him playing all the time and doing what he wants to do. It's a shame for him."
ON HEURELHO GOMES keeping a clean sheet: At the end he made a couple of saves, a double save. But he made a couple of other saves as well.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again