HARRY'S WORLD: I could see only one winner, but we threw it away
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST BOLTON: I certainly didn t think we d lose the game [after coming back to 2-2], we looked the only winner. Bolton only had two shots in the second half and they scored twice. We changed it at half-time because we were 1-0 down
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST BOLTON: "I certainly didn't think we'd lose the game [after coming back to 2-2], we looked the only winner. Bolton only had two shots in the second half and they scored twice.
"We changed it at half-time because we were 1-0 down, Luka [Modric] had taken a bang in the ribs and we needed two up front.
"We started the second half well, got on top but then suddenly found ourselves 2-0 down but when we got back to 2-2, I could only see one winner at that stage. Unfortunately, we didn't defend the set-pieces well enough. and we've thrown it away again."
ON CONCEDING LATE GOALS: "That's the last four away games in which we've dominated proceedings and then gifted the opposition - and these are teams that are around us at the bottom end of the table - a winner two or three minutes from time."
You may also want to watch:
ON PLAYERS LEAVING IN THE TRANSFER WINDOW: "As far as transfers go, no-one will be leaving this club in the next few days, I'll tell you that, because we can't afford for anybody to leave. But I definitely think we need one or two more players - strong players - to come in, so if something can be done, we'll do it."
ON DARREN BENT'S PERFORMANCE: "He was fantastic. He came on, worked his socks off, scored his goals and if he does that every week he'll be fantastic for us."
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives
ON BENT'S FUTURE AT THE CLUB: "He has absolutely nothing to prove to me, I know he's a good player. He was excellent today, has 14 goals for the season, and we need him here - especially with Jermain Defoe out with what looks a nasty injury.