HARRY'S WORLD: I could see only one winner, but we threw it away
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST BOLTON: I certainly didn t think we d lose the game [after coming back to 2-2], we looked the only winner. Bolton only had two shots in the second half and they scored twice. We changed it at half-time because we were 1-0 down
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST BOLTON: "I certainly didn't think we'd lose the game [after coming back to 2-2], we looked the only winner. Bolton only had two shots in the second half and they scored twice.
"We changed it at half-time because we were 1-0 down, Luka [Modric] had taken a bang in the ribs and we needed two up front.
"We started the second half well, got on top but then suddenly found ourselves 2-0 down but when we got back to 2-2, I could only see one winner at that stage. Unfortunately, we didn't defend the set-pieces well enough. and we've thrown it away again."
ON CONCEDING LATE GOALS: "That's the last four away games in which we've dominated proceedings and then gifted the opposition - and these are teams that are around us at the bottom end of the table - a winner two or three minutes from time."
ON PLAYERS LEAVING IN THE TRANSFER WINDOW: "As far as transfers go, no-one will be leaving this club in the next few days, I'll tell you that, because we can't afford for anybody to leave. But I definitely think we need one or two more players - strong players - to come in, so if something can be done, we'll do it."
ON DARREN BENT'S PERFORMANCE: "He was fantastic. He came on, worked his socks off, scored his goals and if he does that every week he'll be fantastic for us."
- 1 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 2 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 3 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 4 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 5 Camden councillors set to give themselves a pay rise
- 6 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
- 7 George Michael's Highgate piano to be auctioned off
- 8 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 9 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 10 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
ON BENT'S FUTURE AT THE CLUB: "He has absolutely nothing to prove to me, I know he's a good player. He was excellent today, has 14 goals for the season, and we need him here - especially with Jermain Defoe out with what looks a nasty injury.