HARRY'S WORLD: I could see only one winner, but we threw it away
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST BOLTON: I certainly didn t think we d lose the game [after coming back to 2-2], we looked the only winner. Bolton only had two shots in the second half and they scored twice. We changed it at half-time because we were 1-0 down
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST BOLTON: "I certainly didn't think we'd lose the game [after coming back to 2-2], we looked the only winner. Bolton only had two shots in the second half and they scored twice.
"We changed it at half-time because we were 1-0 down, Luka [Modric] had taken a bang in the ribs and we needed two up front.
"We started the second half well, got on top but then suddenly found ourselves 2-0 down but when we got back to 2-2, I could only see one winner at that stage. Unfortunately, we didn't defend the set-pieces well enough. and we've thrown it away again."
ON CONCEDING LATE GOALS: "That's the last four away games in which we've dominated proceedings and then gifted the opposition - and these are teams that are around us at the bottom end of the table - a winner two or three minutes from time."
You may also want to watch:
ON PLAYERS LEAVING IN THE TRANSFER WINDOW: "As far as transfers go, no-one will be leaving this club in the next few days, I'll tell you that, because we can't afford for anybody to leave. But I definitely think we need one or two more players - strong players - to come in, so if something can be done, we'll do it."
ON DARREN BENT'S PERFORMANCE: "He was fantastic. He came on, worked his socks off, scored his goals and if he does that every week he'll be fantastic for us."
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 4 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 7 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 8 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 9 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 10 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
ON BENT'S FUTURE AT THE CLUB: "He has absolutely nothing to prove to me, I know he's a good player. He was excellent today, has 14 goals for the season, and we need him here - especially with Jermain Defoe out with what looks a nasty injury.