HARRY'S GAME: We were in control, then it all went pear-shaped
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST BLACKBURN: I just couldn t see them scoring. I ve never felt so comfortable sitting there at 1-0 up away from home. I felt we were in complete control and it was just a case of getting a second goal and we would have gone on t
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST BLACKBURN: "I just couldn't see them scoring. I've never felt so comfortable sitting there at 1-0 up away from home.
"I felt we were in complete control and it was just a case of getting a second goal and we would have gone on to win easily.
"Even with the sending off we should have shut the game out, for sure. But it certainly didn't help losing a midfielder who had probably been our best player on the day.
"That gave them a lift and suddenly against 10 men they were kicking balls into our box with Samba up front, looking for the knock downs, hoping someone could get onto it.
You may also want to watch:
"We got it down, passed it and opened them up on loads of occasions but we just couldn't get that second goal."
ON WILSON PALACIOS'S SENDING OFF: "I've got to say the referee made a big mistake sending Wilson off.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
"Wilson made no contact at all with David Dunn and I think he was embarrassed because he got up and shook Wilson's hand.
"But the crowd started shouting and he's decided to send him off."