HARRY'S GAME: We were in control, then it all went pear-shaped
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST BLACKBURN: I just couldn t see them scoring. I ve never felt so comfortable sitting there at 1-0 up away from home. I felt we were in complete control and it was just a case of getting a second goal and we would have gone on t
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST BLACKBURN: "I just couldn't see them scoring. I've never felt so comfortable sitting there at 1-0 up away from home.
"I felt we were in complete control and it was just a case of getting a second goal and we would have gone on to win easily.
"Even with the sending off we should have shut the game out, for sure. But it certainly didn't help losing a midfielder who had probably been our best player on the day.
"That gave them a lift and suddenly against 10 men they were kicking balls into our box with Samba up front, looking for the knock downs, hoping someone could get onto it.
You may also want to watch:
"We got it down, passed it and opened them up on loads of occasions but we just couldn't get that second goal."
ON WILSON PALACIOS'S SENDING OFF: "I've got to say the referee made a big mistake sending Wilson off.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 3 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 4 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
"Wilson made no contact at all with David Dunn and I think he was embarrassed because he got up and shook Wilson's hand.
"But the crowd started shouting and he's decided to send him off."