HARRY'S GAME: We were better than Arsenal but missed our big chance
ON THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE AGAINST ARSENAL: I thought when the game was 11 versus 11 we were the better side. We started well, got corners, free-kicks, created some opportunities and I felt we were much the better team. They hit us on the break a coupl
ON THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE AGAINST ARSENAL:
"I thought when the game was 11 versus 11 we were the better side.
We started well, got corners, free-kicks, created some opportunities and I felt we were much the better team.
"They hit us on the break a couple of times but in general we dominated up to half-time, and in the second half we played in their half."
You may also want to watch:
ON ARSENAL'S TACTICS WHEN REDUCED TO 10 MEN AFTER THE FIRST HALF DISMISSAL OF EMMANUEL EBOUE:
"Once they sat in with nine men behind the ball in the second half it was difficult to break them down.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
"It was only in the last 10 minutes that they looked like hitting us on the break. Other than that, we were camped in their half."
ON FAILING TO SCORE:
"Robbie had a great chance with a header, he only had to hit the target from Aaron Lennon's cross and you'd have put your life on Modric, such a good player and finisher, I felt sure he would score but it wasn't to be.
"We just needed a goal - if the little man scores at the end we all go home happy.