HARRY'S GAME: We were better than Arsenal but missed our big chance
ON THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE AGAINST ARSENAL: I thought when the game was 11 versus 11 we were the better side. We started well, got corners, free-kicks, created some opportunities and I felt we were much the better team. They hit us on the break a coupl
ON THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE AGAINST ARSENAL:
"I thought when the game was 11 versus 11 we were the better side.
We started well, got corners, free-kicks, created some opportunities and I felt we were much the better team.
"They hit us on the break a couple of times but in general we dominated up to half-time, and in the second half we played in their half."
ON ARSENAL'S TACTICS WHEN REDUCED TO 10 MEN AFTER THE FIRST HALF DISMISSAL OF EMMANUEL EBOUE:
"Once they sat in with nine men behind the ball in the second half it was difficult to break them down.
- 2 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 3 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 4 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 5 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 6 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 7 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 8 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 9 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 10 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
"It was only in the last 10 minutes that they looked like hitting us on the break. Other than that, we were camped in their half."
ON FAILING TO SCORE:
"Robbie had a great chance with a header, he only had to hit the target from Aaron Lennon's cross and you'd have put your life on Modric, such a good player and finisher, I felt sure he would score but it wasn't to be.
"We just needed a goal - if the little man scores at the end we all go home happy.