HARRY'S GAME: We were better than Arsenal but missed our big chance
ON THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE AGAINST ARSENAL: I thought when the game was 11 versus 11 we were the better side. We started well, got corners, free-kicks, created some opportunities and I felt we were much the better team. They hit us on the break a coupl
ON THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE AGAINST ARSENAL:
"I thought when the game was 11 versus 11 we were the better side.
We started well, got corners, free-kicks, created some opportunities and I felt we were much the better team.
"They hit us on the break a couple of times but in general we dominated up to half-time, and in the second half we played in their half."
You may also want to watch:
ON ARSENAL'S TACTICS WHEN REDUCED TO 10 MEN AFTER THE FIRST HALF DISMISSAL OF EMMANUEL EBOUE:
"Once they sat in with nine men behind the ball in the second half it was difficult to break them down.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
"It was only in the last 10 minutes that they looked like hitting us on the break. Other than that, we were camped in their half."
ON FAILING TO SCORE:
"Robbie had a great chance with a header, he only had to hit the target from Aaron Lennon's cross and you'd have put your life on Modric, such a good player and finisher, I felt sure he would score but it wasn't to be.
"We just needed a goal - if the little man scores at the end we all go home happy.