HARRY'S GAME: Villa result was superb
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST ASTON VILLA: To go to Villa, one of the best sides around at the moment, and take three points is superb for us. Overall, I was delighted because they are a difficult side to play against. They ve lots of ability and the crowd
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST ASTON VILLA: "To go to Villa, one of the best sides around at the moment, and take three points is superb for us.
"Overall, I was delighted because they are a difficult side to play against. They've lots of ability and the crowd got right behind them. It was a great performance.
"The players have been terrific and we're on a good run. We're working hard and getting the rewards. I'm delighted with the players, their attitude has been first class."
ON REPLACING DIDIER ZOKORA WITH VEDRAN CORLUKA TO MARK ASHLEY YOUNG: "I played Didier against Ronaldo when we played United at the Lane earlier in the season and he was fantastic, I played him right-back against Stewart Downing and he also did well. I thought he could do a job again but he found it hard going. He over-covered, got too close to the centre-halves and there was always space.
"Villa got the ball out to Young. He kept running and when he does that you've no chance.
"Charlie [Vedran] came on, got close to him, stopped him getting the ball and did a superb job. We pushed on from there."
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 6 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 7 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 8 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 9 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'
- 10 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests