HARRY'S GAME: Villa result was superb
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST ASTON VILLA: To go to Villa, one of the best sides around at the moment, and take three points is superb for us. Overall, I was delighted because they are a difficult side to play against. They ve lots of ability and the crowd
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST ASTON VILLA: "To go to Villa, one of the best sides around at the moment, and take three points is superb for us.
"Overall, I was delighted because they are a difficult side to play against. They've lots of ability and the crowd got right behind them. It was a great performance.
"The players have been terrific and we're on a good run. We're working hard and getting the rewards. I'm delighted with the players, their attitude has been first class."
ON REPLACING DIDIER ZOKORA WITH VEDRAN CORLUKA TO MARK ASHLEY YOUNG: "I played Didier against Ronaldo when we played United at the Lane earlier in the season and he was fantastic, I played him right-back against Stewart Downing and he also did well. I thought he could do a job again but he found it hard going. He over-covered, got too close to the centre-halves and there was always space.
You may also want to watch:
"Villa got the ball out to Young. He kept running and when he does that you've no chance.
"Charlie [Vedran] came on, got close to him, stopped him getting the ball and did a superb job. We pushed on from there."
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill