HARRY'S GAME: Sloppy goals did for us at Anfield
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL: Today we conceded some sloppy goals but it was a typical end-of season game. If we had upped the tempo and played a bit better we could have got something. We were desperate at half-time, being only 1-0 down, and I sai
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL: "Today we conceded some sloppy goals but it was a typical end-of season game.
"If we had upped the tempo and played a bit better we could have got something. We were desperate at half-time, being only 1-0 down, and I said we've got a chance with Fulham getting beat.
"We had a few key players missing, such as Woodgate, Lennon and Palacios, and when we lose personnel like that, perhaps we're not as strong.
"Our away form hasn't been good enough this season. But you look at today, we brought in a couple of lads who don't play regularly and it shows us what we need next year if we're going to push up and close the gap on teams like Liverpool."
You may also want to watch:
ON THE SEASON OVERALL: "It's been a hard season but it's terrific for us to finish where we have, in eighth spot.
"I wanted to see us qualify for Europe, and to have done so would have been a great achievement for the club.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
"But I think to finish where we have done after where we were is a fantastic achievement.
"And improvements in two or three positions during the summer will give us a chance to push on."