HARRY'S GAME: Sloppy goals did for us at Anfield
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL: Today we conceded some sloppy goals but it was a typical end-of season game. If we had upped the tempo and played a bit better we could have got something. We were desperate at half-time, being only 1-0 down, and I sai
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL: "Today we conceded some sloppy goals but it was a typical end-of season game.
"If we had upped the tempo and played a bit better we could have got something. We were desperate at half-time, being only 1-0 down, and I said we've got a chance with Fulham getting beat.
"We had a few key players missing, such as Woodgate, Lennon and Palacios, and when we lose personnel like that, perhaps we're not as strong.
"Our away form hasn't been good enough this season. But you look at today, we brought in a couple of lads who don't play regularly and it shows us what we need next year if we're going to push up and close the gap on teams like Liverpool."
You may also want to watch:
ON THE SEASON OVERALL: "It's been a hard season but it's terrific for us to finish where we have, in eighth spot.
"I wanted to see us qualify for Europe, and to have done so would have been a great achievement for the club.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 5 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
"But I think to finish where we have done after where we were is a fantastic achievement.
"And improvements in two or three positions during the summer will give us a chance to push on."