HARRY'S GAME: Sloppy goals did for us at Anfield
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL: Today we conceded some sloppy goals but it was a typical end-of season game. If we had upped the tempo and played a bit better we could have got something. We were desperate at half-time, being only 1-0 down, and I sai
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL: "Today we conceded some sloppy goals but it was a typical end-of season game.
"If we had upped the tempo and played a bit better we could have got something. We were desperate at half-time, being only 1-0 down, and I said we've got a chance with Fulham getting beat.
"We had a few key players missing, such as Woodgate, Lennon and Palacios, and when we lose personnel like that, perhaps we're not as strong.
"Our away form hasn't been good enough this season. But you look at today, we brought in a couple of lads who don't play regularly and it shows us what we need next year if we're going to push up and close the gap on teams like Liverpool."
ON THE SEASON OVERALL: "It's been a hard season but it's terrific for us to finish where we have, in eighth spot.
"I wanted to see us qualify for Europe, and to have done so would have been a great achievement for the club.
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 3 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 4 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 5 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 6 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 7 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 8 Man arrested after car overturns on Camden Road
- 9 'Cover-up': Council withheld evidence from watchdog 'behind leader's back'
- 10 NLWA signs contract for ‘significant’ Edmonton Incinerator project
"But I think to finish where we have done after where we were is a fantastic achievement.
"And improvements in two or three positions during the summer will give us a chance to push on."