HARRY'S GAME: Sloppy goals did for us at Anfield
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL: Today we conceded some sloppy goals but it was a typical end-of season game. If we had upped the tempo and played a bit better we could have got something. We were desperate at half-time, being only 1-0 down, and I sai
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL: "Today we conceded some sloppy goals but it was a typical end-of season game.
"If we had upped the tempo and played a bit better we could have got something. We were desperate at half-time, being only 1-0 down, and I said we've got a chance with Fulham getting beat.
"We had a few key players missing, such as Woodgate, Lennon and Palacios, and when we lose personnel like that, perhaps we're not as strong.
"Our away form hasn't been good enough this season. But you look at today, we brought in a couple of lads who don't play regularly and it shows us what we need next year if we're going to push up and close the gap on teams like Liverpool."
You may also want to watch:
ON THE SEASON OVERALL: "It's been a hard season but it's terrific for us to finish where we have, in eighth spot.
"I wanted to see us qualify for Europe, and to have done so would have been a great achievement for the club.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
"But I think to finish where we have done after where we were is a fantastic achievement.
"And improvements in two or three positions during the summer will give us a chance to push on."