HARRY'S GAME: Manager Redknapp on Sunderland encounter
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST SUNDERLAND: I thought we dominated the game from the second or third minute. We were camped in their half and had all the possession but could not quite open the door. We had some good chances, got into some great positions bu
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST SUNDERLAND: "I thought we dominated the game from the second or third minute. We were camped in their half and had all the possession but could not quite open the door.
"We had some good chances, got into some great positions but couldn't finish them off.
"In the end we got what we deserved - it was important we didn't lose today."
ON GAMBLING WITH THREE AT THE BACK: "We ended up with three at the back and seven forwards. There was always the chance that they would break away and score but we had to go for it.
You may also want to watch:
"We had David Bentley and Aaron Lennon out wide, Luka Modric, Tom Huddlestone - they could have picked us off on the break but we had to take that chance, we needed to score."
ON EASING AWAY FROM THE DROP ZONE: "It was a vital point for us - every point is when you are stuck down at the bottom. We would have loved to have won but it was so important we didn't get beaten.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
"For me, there are so many teams still involved, from Fulham downwards. Even Wigan on 35 points. It's so tight down there."