HARRY'S GAME: I'm amazed by Wilson Palacios, says Redknapp
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST EVERTON: If you come to Everton and get a point you are never disappointed. It s such a tough place to play. I felt we dominated in the first half. We passed the ball much better than Everton. We had much more possession and h
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST EVERTON: "If you come to Everton and get a point you are never disappointed. It's such a tough place to play.
"I felt we dominated in the first half. We passed the ball much better than Everton. We had much more possession and had the best of the opportunities. In the second half, Everton came back into it and got on top without creating too many chances."
ON WILSON PALACIOS RETURNING HOME TO HONDURAS: "Wilson's got to go home, take care of his mum and brother, and come back when he's ready. He doesn't need to play again this season.
"The lad had heard from his family at about one in the morning. His brothers, I believe, have identified the body.
You may also want to watch:
"But he sat around the hotel lobby with his case packed until 7am because he didn't want to wake me. I'm amazed with him."
ON THE QUEST FOR SEVENTH SPOT: "I think Fulham will do it, I fancy Fulham. They had a big win over Villa.
- 1 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 2 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 3 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Four charged following reports of antisemitism in St John's Wood
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 Theatre review: Crouch End and Upminster collide in modern love story
- 8 'My theatre group saved my life on a Zoom call,' says amputee
- 9 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
"If they can beat Everton before the FA Cup final - and that's the time to play them, isn't it? I would love to do it, for my own pride."