HARRY'S GAME: I'm amazed by Wilson Palacios, says Redknapp
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST EVERTON: If you come to Everton and get a point you are never disappointed. It s such a tough place to play. I felt we dominated in the first half. We passed the ball much better than Everton. We had much more possession and h
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST EVERTON: "If you come to Everton and get a point you are never disappointed. It's such a tough place to play.
"I felt we dominated in the first half. We passed the ball much better than Everton. We had much more possession and had the best of the opportunities. In the second half, Everton came back into it and got on top without creating too many chances."
ON WILSON PALACIOS RETURNING HOME TO HONDURAS: "Wilson's got to go home, take care of his mum and brother, and come back when he's ready. He doesn't need to play again this season.
"The lad had heard from his family at about one in the morning. His brothers, I believe, have identified the body.
You may also want to watch:
"But he sat around the hotel lobby with his case packed until 7am because he didn't want to wake me. I'm amazed with him."
ON THE QUEST FOR SEVENTH SPOT: "I think Fulham will do it, I fancy Fulham. They had a big win over Villa.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
"If they can beat Everton before the FA Cup final - and that's the time to play them, isn't it? I would love to do it, for my own pride."