HARRY'S GAME: I'm amazed by Wilson Palacios, says Redknapp
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST EVERTON: If you come to Everton and get a point you are never disappointed. It s such a tough place to play. I felt we dominated in the first half. We passed the ball much better than Everton. We had much more possession and h
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST EVERTON: "If you come to Everton and get a point you are never disappointed. It's such a tough place to play.
"I felt we dominated in the first half. We passed the ball much better than Everton. We had much more possession and had the best of the opportunities. In the second half, Everton came back into it and got on top without creating too many chances."
ON WILSON PALACIOS RETURNING HOME TO HONDURAS: "Wilson's got to go home, take care of his mum and brother, and come back when he's ready. He doesn't need to play again this season.
"The lad had heard from his family at about one in the morning. His brothers, I believe, have identified the body.
You may also want to watch:
"But he sat around the hotel lobby with his case packed until 7am because he didn't want to wake me. I'm amazed with him."
ON THE QUEST FOR SEVENTH SPOT: "I think Fulham will do it, I fancy Fulham. They had a big win over Villa.
- 1 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 2 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 3 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 Shakespeare comedy and children's shows at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
- 9 Boundary changes plan would 'split' Hampstead and see new Muswell Hill seat
- 10 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
"If they can beat Everton before the FA Cup final - and that's the time to play them, isn't it? I would love to do it, for my own pride."