HARRY'S GAME: A big three points at Chelsea's expense
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST CHELSEA: That was a big three points for us and we ve been in great form of late. I think that s 18 points from our last nine games, which is terrific. We ve a long way to go to get into the top four – that s very, very diffi
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST CHELSEA: "That was a big three points for us and we've been in great form of late. I think that's 18 points from our last nine games, which is terrific.
"We've a long way to go to get into the top four - that's very, very difficult - and I'm not going to kid myself or anyone by saying we're close to that at the moment.
"But we were excellent today and I thought we were comfortable throughout, even if they put us under pressure in the last 10 minutes.
"We're in a good situation now where we can start looking up. I don't know what it'll take to stay up but, with the way we're playing, we're all about how high up we can finish in the table now."
You may also want to watch:
ON AARON LENNON SIGNING A NEW FIVE-YEAR YEAR CONTRACT: "We're delighted to have him. He is still learning the game but he has real ability.
"I am sure that England coach Fabio Capello will also have been impressed by Aaron this season,
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 9 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 10 Home of the Week: Refurbished three storey, five bedroom family home for sale in Finchley
"England need players who can beat people and, in Theo Walcott and Aaron, they have got two people down that right-hand side who can do that."