HARRY'S GAME: A big three points at Chelsea's expense
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST CHELSEA: That was a big three points for us and we ve been in great form of late. I think that s 18 points from our last nine games, which is terrific. We ve a long way to go to get into the top four – that s very, very diffi
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST CHELSEA: "That was a big three points for us and we've been in great form of late. I think that's 18 points from our last nine games, which is terrific.
"We've a long way to go to get into the top four - that's very, very difficult - and I'm not going to kid myself or anyone by saying we're close to that at the moment.
"But we were excellent today and I thought we were comfortable throughout, even if they put us under pressure in the last 10 minutes.
"We're in a good situation now where we can start looking up. I don't know what it'll take to stay up but, with the way we're playing, we're all about how high up we can finish in the table now."
You may also want to watch:
ON AARON LENNON SIGNING A NEW FIVE-YEAR YEAR CONTRACT: "We're delighted to have him. He is still learning the game but he has real ability.
"I am sure that England coach Fabio Capello will also have been impressed by Aaron this season,
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 6 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
"England need players who can beat people and, in Theo Walcott and Aaron, they have got two people down that right-hand side who can do that."