Hampstead to be hit by weekend Tube and Overgound closures
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Closures on the Metropolitan Line, Jubilee Line and London Overground this weekend are set to disrupt travel across Hampstead.
There will be no service on the Metropolitan Line between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Aldgate on Saturday and Sunday.
The Jubilee Line, meanwhile, will be closed between Wembley Park and Waterloo from 5.30am on Saturday and all day Sunday.
That means Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, West Hampstead and Kilburn stations will be affected.
Replacement buses will operate.
You may also want to watch:
Until noon on Sunday, there will also be no service on the London Overground service between Euston and Kilburn High Road.
The closures have been ordered as part of a comprehensive improvement programme across the network.
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 4 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 5 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release