Hampstead to be hit by weekend Tube and Overgound closures
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Closures on the Metropolitan Line, Jubilee Line and London Overground this weekend are set to disrupt travel across Hampstead.
There will be no service on the Metropolitan Line between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Aldgate on Saturday and Sunday.
The Jubilee Line, meanwhile, will be closed between Wembley Park and Waterloo from 5.30am on Saturday and all day Sunday.
That means Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, West Hampstead and Kilburn stations will be affected.
Replacement buses will operate.
You may also want to watch:
Until noon on Sunday, there will also be no service on the London Overground service between Euston and Kilburn High Road.
The closures have been ordered as part of a comprehensive improvement programme across the network.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate