Hampstead to be hit by weekend Tube and Overgound closures
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Closures on the Metropolitan Line, Jubilee Line and London Overground this weekend are set to disrupt travel across Hampstead.
There will be no service on the Metropolitan Line between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Aldgate on Saturday and Sunday.
The Jubilee Line, meanwhile, will be closed between Wembley Park and Waterloo from 5.30am on Saturday and all day Sunday.
That means Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, West Hampstead and Kilburn stations will be affected.
Replacement buses will operate.
You may also want to watch:
Until noon on Sunday, there will also be no service on the London Overground service between Euston and Kilburn High Road.
The closures have been ordered as part of a comprehensive improvement programme across the network.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office