Hampstead to be hit by weekend Tube and Overgound closures
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Closures on the Metropolitan Line, Jubilee Line and London Overground this weekend are set to disrupt travel across Hampstead.
There will be no service on the Metropolitan Line between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Aldgate on Saturday and Sunday.
The Jubilee Line, meanwhile, will be closed between Wembley Park and Waterloo from 5.30am on Saturday and all day Sunday.
That means Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, West Hampstead and Kilburn stations will be affected.
Replacement buses will operate.
You may also want to watch:
Until noon on Sunday, there will also be no service on the London Overground service between Euston and Kilburn High Road.
The closures have been ordered as part of a comprehensive improvement programme across the network.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 10 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit