Hampstead sprinkles some fairy dust for Great Ormond Street Hospital
A fairy shop for children in Hampstead has unveiled a magical Christmas calendar to benefit Great Ormond Street Hospital.
The calendar was produced by Mystical Fairies in Flask Walk, and features models dressed as favourite children’s characters from books and movies, including Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan.
It also includes monthly princess tips and is described as “every little girl’s fantasy”.
One princess tip says: “Princesses always believe that anything is possible. Believe in the power of dreams and the magic of fairy dust. A little goes a very long way.”
It is hoped the calendar will spread some magic of its own as proceeds will be donated to Great Ormond Street Hospital in Bloomsbury.
You may also want to watch:
The calendar was officially launched at the Hampstead Christmas Fair on Sunday (November 27) and the specialist children’s hospital is the official charity of this year’s fair.
- 1 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 2 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 3 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe