Hampstead sprinkles some fairy dust for Great Ormond Street Hospital
A fairy shop for children in Hampstead has unveiled a magical Christmas calendar to benefit Great Ormond Street Hospital.
The calendar was produced by Mystical Fairies in Flask Walk, and features models dressed as favourite children’s characters from books and movies, including Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan.
It also includes monthly princess tips and is described as “every little girl’s fantasy”.
One princess tip says: “Princesses always believe that anything is possible. Believe in the power of dreams and the magic of fairy dust. A little goes a very long way.”
It is hoped the calendar will spread some magic of its own as proceeds will be donated to Great Ormond Street Hospital in Bloomsbury.
You may also want to watch:
The calendar was officially launched at the Hampstead Christmas Fair on Sunday (November 27) and the specialist children’s hospital is the official charity of this year’s fair.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill