Hampstead sprinkles some fairy dust for Great Ormond Street Hospital
A fairy shop for children in Hampstead has unveiled a magical Christmas calendar to benefit Great Ormond Street Hospital.
The calendar was produced by Mystical Fairies in Flask Walk, and features models dressed as favourite children’s characters from books and movies, including Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan.
It also includes monthly princess tips and is described as “every little girl’s fantasy”.
One princess tip says: “Princesses always believe that anything is possible. Believe in the power of dreams and the magic of fairy dust. A little goes a very long way.”
It is hoped the calendar will spread some magic of its own as proceeds will be donated to Great Ormond Street Hospital in Bloomsbury.
You may also want to watch:
The calendar was officially launched at the Hampstead Christmas Fair on Sunday (November 27) and the specialist children’s hospital is the official charity of this year’s fair.
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 3 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 4 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 5 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 6 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 7 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 8 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 Reader letter: Rubbish bins in Camden need 'levelling up'