Hampstead sprinkles some fairy dust for Great Ormond Street Hospital
A fairy shop for children in Hampstead has unveiled a magical Christmas calendar to benefit Great Ormond Street Hospital.
The calendar was produced by Mystical Fairies in Flask Walk, and features models dressed as favourite children’s characters from books and movies, including Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan.
It also includes monthly princess tips and is described as “every little girl’s fantasy”.
One princess tip says: “Princesses always believe that anything is possible. Believe in the power of dreams and the magic of fairy dust. A little goes a very long way.”
It is hoped the calendar will spread some magic of its own as proceeds will be donated to Great Ormond Street Hospital in Bloomsbury.
You may also want to watch:
The calendar was officially launched at the Hampstead Christmas Fair on Sunday (November 27) and the specialist children’s hospital is the official charity of this year’s fair.
- 1 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 2 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 3 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 4 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 5 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 6 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 7 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 8 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 9 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 10 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll