Hampstead's Freud Museum seeks summer volunteers
Are you looking for interesting, long term volunteer opportunities in a beautiful house in North London with a fascinating history? The Freud Museum London was the home of Sigmund Freud in the last year of his life, and contains his extraordinary collect
Are you looking for interesting, long term volunteer opportunities in a beautiful house in North London with a fascinating history?
The Freud Museum London was the home of Sigmund Freud in the last year of his life, and contains his extraordinary collection of antiquities and world famous couch on which psychoanalysis was born.
The Museum is seeking volunteers who can offer a regular commitment of one day a week or more to help in a variety of roles, including in the Museum's shop and dealing with the public or behind the scenes with administrative and financial work. These posts are suitable for recent graduates, those taking a career break, or retired people, with an interest in history, culture or psychoanalysis. Relevant experience would be very useful but training will be given.
If you are interested please complete the application form on our website www.freud.org.uk, or call Marion Stone on 020 7435 2002
You may also want to watch:
Freud Museum London, 20 Maresfield Gardens, London NW3 5SX, 020 7435 2002, www.freud.org.uk'
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 3 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 8 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
20 Maresfield Gardens