Hampstead's Freud Museum seeks summer volunteers
Are you looking for interesting, long term volunteer opportunities in a beautiful house in North London with a fascinating history? The Freud Museum London was the home of Sigmund Freud in the last year of his life, and contains his extraordinary collect
Are you looking for interesting, long term volunteer opportunities in a beautiful house in North London with a fascinating history?
The Freud Museum London was the home of Sigmund Freud in the last year of his life, and contains his extraordinary collection of antiquities and world famous couch on which psychoanalysis was born.
The Museum is seeking volunteers who can offer a regular commitment of one day a week or more to help in a variety of roles, including in the Museum's shop and dealing with the public or behind the scenes with administrative and financial work. These posts are suitable for recent graduates, those taking a career break, or retired people, with an interest in history, culture or psychoanalysis. Relevant experience would be very useful but training will be given.
If you are interested please complete the application form on our website www.freud.org.uk, or call Marion Stone on 020 7435 2002
You may also want to watch:
Freud Museum London, 20 Maresfield Gardens, London NW3 5SX, 020 7435 2002, www.freud.org.uk'
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 4 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 7 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 8 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
20 Maresfield Gardens