Hampstead's Freud Museum seeks summer volunteers
Are you looking for interesting, long term volunteer opportunities in a beautiful house in North London with a fascinating history? The Freud Museum London was the home of Sigmund Freud in the last year of his life, and contains his extraordinary collect
Are you looking for interesting, long term volunteer opportunities in a beautiful house in North London with a fascinating history?
The Freud Museum London was the home of Sigmund Freud in the last year of his life, and contains his extraordinary collection of antiquities and world famous couch on which psychoanalysis was born.
The Museum is seeking volunteers who can offer a regular commitment of one day a week or more to help in a variety of roles, including in the Museum's shop and dealing with the public or behind the scenes with administrative and financial work. These posts are suitable for recent graduates, those taking a career break, or retired people, with an interest in history, culture or psychoanalysis. Relevant experience would be very useful but training will be given.
If you are interested please complete the application form on our website www.freud.org.uk, or call Marion Stone on 020 7435 2002
Freud Museum London, 20 Maresfield Gardens, London NW3 5SX, 020 7435 2002, www.freud.org.uk'
- 1 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 2 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 3 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 4 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 5 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 6 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 7 Golders Green school hosts reunion ahead of closure
- 8 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 9 George Michael's Highgate piano to be auctioned off
- 10 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
20 Maresfield Gardens