Hampstead's Freud Museum seeks summer volunteers
Are you looking for interesting, long term volunteer opportunities in a beautiful house in North London with a fascinating history? The Freud Museum London was the home of Sigmund Freud in the last year of his life, and contains his extraordinary collect
Are you looking for interesting, long term volunteer opportunities in a beautiful house in North London with a fascinating history?
The Freud Museum London was the home of Sigmund Freud in the last year of his life, and contains his extraordinary collection of antiquities and world famous couch on which psychoanalysis was born.
The Museum is seeking volunteers who can offer a regular commitment of one day a week or more to help in a variety of roles, including in the Museum's shop and dealing with the public or behind the scenes with administrative and financial work. These posts are suitable for recent graduates, those taking a career break, or retired people, with an interest in history, culture or psychoanalysis. Relevant experience would be very useful but training will be given.
If you are interested please complete the application form on our website www.freud.org.uk, or call Marion Stone on 020 7435 2002
You may also want to watch:
Freud Museum London, 20 Maresfield Gardens, London NW3 5SX, 020 7435 2002, www.freud.org.uk'
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 7 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 8 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 9 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 10 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
20 Maresfield Gardens