Hampstead Post Office still shut over ‘underlying health concerns’ of staff
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead Post Office remains shut due to “underlying health concerns”.
The Post Office was unable to say when it would reopen, and said in the interim NW3 residents could head to Belsize Park, Swiss Cottage, Queen’s Crescent, West Hampstead or Cricklewood for alternative services.
A spokesperson said: “Hampstead Post Office is temporarily closed due to staffing issues caused by the covid 19 pandemic as there are underlying health concerns. It is not known at this stage when this branch will re-open.”
They added: ““We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this temporary closure as we know how important Post Offices are to communities.”
The Belsize Park Post Office is the closest alternative, located at 199-205 Haverstock Hill.
You may also want to watch:
Hampstead’s branch has been closed since March.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 3 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 4 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 7 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 8 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins