Hampstead Post Office still shut over ‘underlying health concerns’ of staff
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead Post Office remains shut due to “underlying health concerns”.
The Post Office was unable to say when it would reopen, and said in the interim NW3 residents could head to Belsize Park, Swiss Cottage, Queen’s Crescent, West Hampstead or Cricklewood for alternative services.
A spokesperson said: “Hampstead Post Office is temporarily closed due to staffing issues caused by the covid 19 pandemic as there are underlying health concerns. It is not known at this stage when this branch will re-open.”
They added: ““We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this temporary closure as we know how important Post Offices are to communities.”
The Belsize Park Post Office is the closest alternative, located at 199-205 Haverstock Hill.
You may also want to watch:
Hampstead’s branch has been closed since March.
- 1 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 WATCH: Hampstead 8-year-old teaches history to audience of thousands
- 4 Patients being treated in hospital for Covid falls by a quarter
- 5 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 6 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 7 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 8 Highgate band take music on the road for an 'impossible tour'
- 9 Call to remember John Le Carré during Hampstead Heath celebrations
- 10 Joe Montemurro full of praise for Jordan Nobbs following Arsenal's win over Aston Villa