Hampstead Post Office still shut over ‘underlying health concerns’ of staff
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead Post Office remains shut due to “underlying health concerns”.
The Post Office was unable to say when it would reopen, and said in the interim NW3 residents could head to Belsize Park, Swiss Cottage, Queen’s Crescent, West Hampstead or Cricklewood for alternative services.
A spokesperson said: “Hampstead Post Office is temporarily closed due to staffing issues caused by the covid 19 pandemic as there are underlying health concerns. It is not known at this stage when this branch will re-open.”
They added: ““We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this temporary closure as we know how important Post Offices are to communities.”
The Belsize Park Post Office is the closest alternative, located at 199-205 Haverstock Hill.
You may also want to watch:
Hampstead’s branch has been closed since March.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 9 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 10 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans