Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- Credit: London Fire Brigade
The cause of a fire which tore through a detached house in Hampstead is under investigation.
Yesterday (September 26) the London Fire Brigade (LFB) were called to the blaze in West Heath Road, Hampstead, shortly after midnight.
The fire was under control just after 2.45am.
Half of the roof and loft conversion were damaged by the blaze and part of the roof collapsed.
Fire crews from Willesden, Hendon, West Hampstead and surrounding stations attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
There were no reports of any injuries and the cause of the blaze remains under investigation.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher