Hampstead Heath stabbings: Two teenagers suffer knife wounds
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers were stabbed on Hampstead Heath on Sunday night after a fight between youths involving mopeds.
On July 12 around 10.45pm a 17-year-old male was found with stab injuries. His condition isn’t life-threatening.
Another 17-year-old male suffered knife wounds and was treated at the scene by paramedics, but didn’t require hospital treatment.
No arrests have been made as police investigations continue. It is understood the stabbings happened near the Model Boating Pond.
A Met Police spokesperson said: Enquires are ongoing to establish the circumstances.
You may also want to watch:
“At this stage, officers believe there had been an altercation between youths on the heath and that a number of them may have been riding mopeds.”
Anyone with information is asked to call the police on 101 quoting CAD 8578/12jul.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
To remain anonymous, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.