Hampstead Heath stabbings: Two teenagers suffer knife wounds
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers were stabbed on Hampstead Heath on Sunday night after a fight between youths involving mopeds.
On July 12 around 10.45pm a 17-year-old male was found with stab injuries. His condition isn’t life-threatening.
Another 17-year-old male suffered knife wounds and was treated at the scene by paramedics, but didn’t require hospital treatment.
No arrests have been made as police investigations continue. It is understood the stabbings happened near the Model Boating Pond.
A Met Police spokesperson said: Enquires are ongoing to establish the circumstances.
“At this stage, officers believe there had been an altercation between youths on the heath and that a number of them may have been riding mopeds.”
Anyone with information is asked to call the police on 101 quoting CAD 8578/12jul.
- 1 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 2 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 3 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 4 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
- 5 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 6 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 7 'It's a lovely community': The Bull reopens under new management
- 8 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 9 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 10 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
To remain anonymous, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.