Hampstead Heath stabbings: Two teenagers suffer knife wounds
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers were stabbed on Hampstead Heath on Sunday night after a fight between youths involving mopeds.
On July 12 around 10.45pm a 17-year-old male was found with stab injuries. His condition isn’t life-threatening.
Another 17-year-old male suffered knife wounds and was treated at the scene by paramedics, but didn’t require hospital treatment.
No arrests have been made as police investigations continue. It is understood the stabbings happened near the Model Boating Pond.
A Met Police spokesperson said: Enquires are ongoing to establish the circumstances.
You may also want to watch:
“At this stage, officers believe there had been an altercation between youths on the heath and that a number of them may have been riding mopeds.”
Anyone with information is asked to call the police on 101 quoting CAD 8578/12jul.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 6 Letters: The floods!
- 7 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 10 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
To remain anonymous, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.