Hampstead Heath stabbings: Two teenagers suffer knife wounds
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers were stabbed on Hampstead Heath on Sunday night after a fight between youths involving mopeds.
On July 12 around 10.45pm a 17-year-old male was found with stab injuries. His condition isn’t life-threatening.
Another 17-year-old male suffered knife wounds and was treated at the scene by paramedics, but didn’t require hospital treatment.
No arrests have been made as police investigations continue. It is understood the stabbings happened near the Model Boating Pond.
A Met Police spokesperson said: Enquires are ongoing to establish the circumstances.
You may also want to watch:
“At this stage, officers believe there had been an altercation between youths on the heath and that a number of them may have been riding mopeds.”
Anyone with information is asked to call the police on 101 quoting CAD 8578/12jul.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
To remain anonymous, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.