Hampstead and Kilburn election candidates under the spotlight in Ham&High hustings
THE Ham&High and the Rosslyn Hill Chapel will be putting the candidates for Hampstead and Kilburn in the hotseat for the first of our Question Time events. In association with the Rosslyn Hill Unitarian Chapel we will be hosting the event on Thursday Mar
THE Ham&High and the Rosslyn Hill Chapel will be putting the candidates for Hampstead and Kilburn in the hotseat for the first of our Question Time events.
In association with the Rosslyn Hill Unitarian Chapel we will be hosting the event on Thursday March 25.
The event will provide an opportunity for constituents to put candidates Glenda Jackson (Labour), Ed Fordham (Liberal Democrat), Chris Philp (Conservative), Bea
Campbell (Green), Magnus Nielsen (UKIP) in the spotlight.
This is the first in a series of events we will be hosting in the run up to this year's general and local elections.
Ham&High editor Geoff Martin said: "We are delighted to be working with the Rosslyn Hill Unitarian Chapel which has really led the way by hosting these panel events in the last couple of years. We hope by joining them we can provide an entertaining evening for residents and a tough grilling for the politicians hoping to win. This is a great opportunity for voters to get involved in democracy at a local level."
- 1 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
- 2 Police probe reports of shooting at scene of crash in West Hampstead
- 3 St John's Wood prep school downgraded to 'requires improvement'
- 4 Three north London men charged after boxer Amir Khan ‘robbed at gunpoint’
- 5 Police search for witness who helped rape victim
- 6 Elton John rockets through career-spanning show at BST Hyde Park
- 7 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 8 Herbie Hancock: Still going strong at 82
- 9 Jailed: 10 north London offenders put behind bars in May
- 10 Primrose Hill gates could close again due to antisocial behaviour
James Chiriyankandath Co-Chair of the Chapel's Lectures Sub-committee said: "With the general election now just weeks away and the party political campaigns effectively under way, the Rosslyn Hill Unitarian Chapel is looking forward to hosting a question time for candidates in the Hampstead and Kilburn constituency on Thursday, 25th March, at 7.30pm. It is glad to be cooperating with the Ham & High in putting on this event which promises lively and, we trust, informative debate. The Chapel has hosted several such events involving local MPs, MEPS, and councillors as part of its monthly lecture series on important spiritual, political, cultural and social matters."
The event will take place from 7pm (for 7.30pm) at the chapel on Rosslyn Hill, Hampstead.
Questions can be submitted in advance to the Ham&High - by email to email@example.com and by phone on 0207 433 6214 - or on the door on the night.
Entry is by donation with the suggested donation �5, a cash bar will also be available.