Coronavirus: Join our Zoom chats about an ‘alert’ lockdown in north London
- Credit: Archant
Are you alert? Are the lockdown changes and the “roadmap” to leaving lockdown the right strategy? Get involved in this week’s conversation.
This week the Ham&High is hosting live online group chats about the latest lockdown announcements - and how they will affect north London.
We’re inviting Hampstead readers to join us on Thursday (May 14) at 4.30pm on the Zoom app for a teatime chat, while on Friday Highgate readers can join a ‘coffee morning’ at 10.30am.
To be on the call, email firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be sent a link ahead of the meeting. You’ll just need to make sure you have downloaded the free Zoom app on your phone or computer.
For the last few weeks we’ve been hosting these 40-minute events to give readers the chance to tell us about stories we should be covering, local heroes who deserve our praise and areas of concern that our reporters can look into.
The conversations have been wide-ranging and we’ve found them hugely beneficial.
This week we’re going to focus the discussion on the changes and the “roadmap” laid out this week by Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
You may also want to watch:
The plans have been criticised vocally, while at the same time some have welcomed the relaxation of some of the rules.
We want to hear your thoughts and concerns.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 5 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 6 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
I look forward to seeing you there.