Coronavirus: Join our Zoom chats about an ‘alert’ lockdown in north London
- Credit: Archant
Are you alert? Are the lockdown changes and the “roadmap” to leaving lockdown the right strategy? Get involved in this week’s conversation.
This week the Ham&High is hosting live online group chats about the latest lockdown announcements - and how they will affect north London.
We’re inviting Hampstead readers to join us on Thursday (May 14) at 4.30pm on the Zoom app for a teatime chat, while on Friday Highgate readers can join a ‘coffee morning’ at 10.30am.
To be on the call, email firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be sent a link ahead of the meeting. You’ll just need to make sure you have downloaded the free Zoom app on your phone or computer.
For the last few weeks we’ve been hosting these 40-minute events to give readers the chance to tell us about stories we should be covering, local heroes who deserve our praise and areas of concern that our reporters can look into.
The conversations have been wide-ranging and we’ve found them hugely beneficial.
This week we’re going to focus the discussion on the changes and the “roadmap” laid out this week by Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
The plans have been criticised vocally, while at the same time some have welcomed the relaxation of some of the rules.
We want to hear your thoughts and concerns.
- 1 Camden recycling ‘indiscriminately’ contaminated as lorry issues persist
- 2 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 3 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
- 4 Artist with autism gets purr of approval from Grayson Perry
- 5 'First public sculpture' of Mother of Methodism carved in East Finchley
- 6 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 7 Full fibre broadband rollout coming to Crouch End and Barking
- 8 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 9 Ramsey Court: Residents send letter to Gove in attempt to stop development
- 10 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
I look forward to seeing you there.