Coronavirus: Join our Zoom chats about an ‘alert’ lockdown in north London
- Credit: Archant
Are you alert? Are the lockdown changes and the “roadmap” to leaving lockdown the right strategy? Get involved in this week’s conversation.
This week the Ham&High is hosting live online group chats about the latest lockdown announcements - and how they will affect north London.
We’re inviting Hampstead readers to join us on Thursday (May 14) at 4.30pm on the Zoom app for a teatime chat, while on Friday Highgate readers can join a ‘coffee morning’ at 10.30am.
To be on the call, email firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be sent a link ahead of the meeting. You’ll just need to make sure you have downloaded the free Zoom app on your phone or computer.
For the last few weeks we’ve been hosting these 40-minute events to give readers the chance to tell us about stories we should be covering, local heroes who deserve our praise and areas of concern that our reporters can look into.
The conversations have been wide-ranging and we’ve found them hugely beneficial.
This week we’re going to focus the discussion on the changes and the “roadmap” laid out this week by Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
The plans have been criticised vocally, while at the same time some have welcomed the relaxation of some of the rules.
We want to hear your thoughts and concerns.
- 1 Olivia Newton-John: From West Hampstead to worldwide fame
- 2 War veteran tackled suspected thief in Hampstead – and then 'got the sack'
- 3 Arsenal prove point in raid at Palace
- 4 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 5 Historic images of Londoners enjoying the Heath go on show
- 6 'Bus cuts would disproportionately affect poor and disabled people'
- 7 'Digital exclusion, state pension and the cost-of-living crisis'
- 8 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 9 MP backs Liz Truss's position on LGBT+ issues in leadership race
- 10 Artist hides visual clues in TV thriller's title sequence
I look forward to seeing you there.