Hampstead Heath bathing ponds: Ham&High to host Zoom Q&A with Heath bosses over charging regime for swimming
- Credit: Archant
The Ham&High is to hold a question and answer session with Hampstead Heath bosses on Zoom – giving members of the public the opportunity to quiz decision-makers about the new arrangements for swimming on the Heath and the future of the bathing ponds.
The discussion will take place on Monday September 14 between 5 and 6pm.
Attending will be Anne Fairweather, the chair of the City of London Corporation’s (CoLC) Hampstead Heath Management Committee, along with officers Colin Buttery and Bob Warnock.
READ MORE: Ponds protesters complain about impact on LGBTQ+ friendly spaceThe March decision to implement compulsory fees to swim in the Men’s, Ladies’ and Mixed Ponds on the Heath has been met with a mixed reaction.
But the CoLC – which runs the Heath – said it was essential for the long-term sustainability of the swimming facilities.
To attend the Zoom, RSVP by emailing Michael Boniface at Michael.Boniface@Archant.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Please include any question you would wish to ask. Zoom details will be sent to participants earlier on Sept 14.
- 1 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 2 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 3 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 4 Covid-19: Area around Royal Free one of few in UK to avoid deaths
- 5 'Paul the Paper' shuts up shop in Crouch End for the final time
- 6 Free Nazanin: Pressure on government rises as end of sentence approaches
- 7 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 8 Arteta concerned about Arsenal striker Nketiah
- 9 Woodland is being damage - time to show some respect
- 10 Highgate's Victorian 'pineapple' railings repaired and restored.