Hampstead Heath bathing ponds: Ham&High to host Zoom Q&A with Heath bosses over charging regime for swimming
- Credit: Archant
The Ham&High is to hold a question and answer session with Hampstead Heath bosses on Zoom – giving members of the public the opportunity to quiz decision-makers about the new arrangements for swimming on the Heath and the future of the bathing ponds.
The discussion will take place on Monday September 14 between 5 and 6pm.
Attending will be Anne Fairweather, the chair of the City of London Corporation’s (CoLC) Hampstead Heath Management Committee, along with officers Colin Buttery and Bob Warnock.
READ MORE: Ponds protesters complain about impact on LGBTQ+ friendly spaceThe March decision to implement compulsory fees to swim in the Men’s, Ladies’ and Mixed Ponds on the Heath has been met with a mixed reaction.
But the CoLC – which runs the Heath – said it was essential for the long-term sustainability of the swimming facilities.
To attend the Zoom, RSVP by emailing Michael Boniface at Michael.Boniface@Archant.co.uk.
Please include any question you would wish to ask. Zoom details will be sent to participants earlier on Sept 14.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 5 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 6 3,000 new council homes for Haringey over next ten years
- 7 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 8 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 9 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead