Hampstead Heath bathing ponds: Ham&High to host Zoom Q&A with Heath bosses over charging regime for swimming
- Credit: Archant
The Ham&High is to hold a question and answer session with Hampstead Heath bosses on Zoom – giving members of the public the opportunity to quiz decision-makers about the new arrangements for swimming on the Heath and the future of the bathing ponds.
The discussion will take place on Monday September 14 between 5 and 6pm.
Attending will be Anne Fairweather, the chair of the City of London Corporation’s (CoLC) Hampstead Heath Management Committee, along with officers Colin Buttery and Bob Warnock.
READ MORE: Ponds protesters complain about impact on LGBTQ+ friendly spaceThe March decision to implement compulsory fees to swim in the Men’s, Ladies’ and Mixed Ponds on the Heath has been met with a mixed reaction.
But the CoLC – which runs the Heath – said it was essential for the long-term sustainability of the swimming facilities.
To attend the Zoom, RSVP by emailing Michael Boniface at Michael.Boniface@Archant.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Please include any question you would wish to ask. Zoom details will be sent to participants earlier on Sept 14.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 5 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 6 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 7 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 8 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall