Ham&High reporters on Red Nose Day walkabout
THE Ham&High reporting time headed out for their Red Nose Day walkabout this morning – in full fancy dress. News Editor Ed Thomas, who dressed as a dragon, led the team including Ben McPartland, Katie Davies, Susanna Wilkey, Charlotte Newton, Robyn Rosen
THE Ham&High reporting time headed out for their Red Nose Day walkabout this morning - in full fancy dress.
News Editor Ed Thomas, who dressed as a dragon, led the team including Ben McPartland, Katie Davies, Susanna Wilkey, Charlotte Newton, Robyn Rosen and Josie Hinton.
They have already been to Crouch End Broadway and will be in Highgate until 1.30pm.
Their next stop is Hampstead where they will stay until 2.30pm before heading to their final destination, St John's Wood High Street at 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
They are hoping to raise as much as possible for Comic Relief and bring a smile to the faces of Ham&High readers and will be looking forward to speaking to as many members of the public as possible!
To meet the team, there is still time to get to Hampstead and St John's Wood.
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 3 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 6 Camden’s recycling rate has fallen – and this rubbish is now urgent
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 9 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods
- 10 'Balanced diet vitally important for our mental health and wellbeing'
* See how their day went in next week's Ham&High, out next Thursday.