Ham&High reporters on Red Nose Day walkabout
THE Ham&High reporting time headed out for their Red Nose Day walkabout this morning – in full fancy dress. News Editor Ed Thomas, who dressed as a dragon, led the team including Ben McPartland, Katie Davies, Susanna Wilkey, Charlotte Newton, Robyn Rosen
THE Ham&High reporting time headed out for their Red Nose Day walkabout this morning - in full fancy dress.
News Editor Ed Thomas, who dressed as a dragon, led the team including Ben McPartland, Katie Davies, Susanna Wilkey, Charlotte Newton, Robyn Rosen and Josie Hinton.
They have already been to Crouch End Broadway and will be in Highgate until 1.30pm.
Their next stop is Hampstead where they will stay until 2.30pm before heading to their final destination, St John's Wood High Street at 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
They are hoping to raise as much as possible for Comic Relief and bring a smile to the faces of Ham&High readers and will be looking forward to speaking to as many members of the public as possible!
To meet the team, there is still time to get to Hampstead and St John's Wood.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 5 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 6 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 10 Future of Royal Free Hospital nurseries uncertain amid staff consultation
* See how their day went in next week's Ham&High, out next Thursday.