Ham&High reporters on Red Nose Day walkabout
THE Ham&High reporting time headed out for their Red Nose Day walkabout this morning – in full fancy dress. News Editor Ed Thomas, who dressed as a dragon, led the team including Ben McPartland, Katie Davies, Susanna Wilkey, Charlotte Newton, Robyn Rosen
THE Ham&High reporting time headed out for their Red Nose Day walkabout this morning - in full fancy dress.
News Editor Ed Thomas, who dressed as a dragon, led the team including Ben McPartland, Katie Davies, Susanna Wilkey, Charlotte Newton, Robyn Rosen and Josie Hinton.
They have already been to Crouch End Broadway and will be in Highgate until 1.30pm.
Their next stop is Hampstead where they will stay until 2.30pm before heading to their final destination, St John's Wood High Street at 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
They are hoping to raise as much as possible for Comic Relief and bring a smile to the faces of Ham&High readers and will be looking forward to speaking to as many members of the public as possible!
To meet the team, there is still time to get to Hampstead and St John's Wood.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 3 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
* See how their day went in next week's Ham&High, out next Thursday.