Ham&High reporters on Red Nose Day walkabout
THE Ham&High reporting time headed out for their Red Nose Day walkabout this morning – in full fancy dress. News Editor Ed Thomas, who dressed as a dragon, led the team including Ben McPartland, Katie Davies, Susanna Wilkey, Charlotte Newton, Robyn Rosen
THE Ham&High reporting time headed out for their Red Nose Day walkabout this morning - in full fancy dress.
News Editor Ed Thomas, who dressed as a dragon, led the team including Ben McPartland, Katie Davies, Susanna Wilkey, Charlotte Newton, Robyn Rosen and Josie Hinton.
They have already been to Crouch End Broadway and will be in Highgate until 1.30pm.
Their next stop is Hampstead where they will stay until 2.30pm before heading to their final destination, St John's Wood High Street at 3pm.
They are hoping to raise as much as possible for Comic Relief and bring a smile to the faces of Ham&High readers and will be looking forward to speaking to as many members of the public as possible!
To meet the team, there is still time to get to Hampstead and St John's Wood.
- 1 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 4 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 5 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 6 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 7 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 8 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
- 9 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 10 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
* See how their day went in next week's Ham&High, out next Thursday.