Ham&High readers are ‘arrogant introverted daydreamers’ says YouGov poll
You are Mercedes-Benz drivers who are arrogant, introverted, curious and daydreamers!
At least that’s what international internet-based market research firm YouGov says Ham&High readers think of themselves.
The data is on YouGov’s information page about the Ham&High.
Its research found our readers tended to think of themselves in this way, although the correlation was “weak”.
It also says Ham&High readers “like” author and Times columnist Daisy Waugh and Conservative MPs David Rutley and Priti Patel.
How valid is the pollsters’ data-crunching?
You may also want to watch:
We couldn’t possibly comment.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
- 10 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home