Ham&High launches iPhone app to put London at your fingertips
The Ham&High is today launching a brand new iPhone app that will help users discover London like never before.
The mobile application is a real-time, location-based guide to London.
It is the ultimate FREE mobile guide to London - a mega-utility app that contains over 30 specialist mini-apps, making it a useful discovery tool for all kinds of London-related information based on users’ real-time location and purpose.
The app has been developed through an exclusive partnership with MyCityWay – a leading New York-based tech business. MyCityWay has won many awards for its city guide mobile apps and its New York version was the most downloaded mobile city guide in 2011.
The new app will be called MyCityWay London24.
You may also want to watch:
It is available free for iPhones and can be found in the Apple iTunes store from today (Wednesday, May 2).
A version for Android users will be launched in the next few weeks.
- 1 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 2 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 3 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 4 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 5 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 9 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 10 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
The specialist mini-apps within MyCityWay London24 are designed to help users find a wide range of services and activities.
Other services within the app allow access to live traffic cameras, Tube updates, bus timetables, taxi booking services, and of course you can read all the local news from the Ham&High and Wood&Vale.
Just search for London24 in the iTunes store to download the app free of charge.