GUNNERS YEARS: Wright wants to stay despite Rioch bust-up
1996: Ian Wright said he wanted to stay with Arsenal for the rest of his career – despite a rumoured fall-out with manager Bruce Rioch. I m very happy to stay at the club and they have made it very clear that they want me, he said. It s the end of the
Ian Wright said he wanted to stay with Arsenal for the rest of his career - despite a rumoured fall-out with manager Bruce Rioch.
"I'm very happy to stay at the club and they have made it very clear that they want me," he said.
"It's the end of the season and everyone has jumped on me and asked: Are you going? I'm not. I've got three years left on my contract from the start of next season."
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 5 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 6 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 7 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 8 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 9 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 10 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'