GUNNERS YEARS: Wright wants to stay despite Rioch bust-up
1996: Ian Wright said he wanted to stay with Arsenal for the rest of his career – despite a rumoured fall-out with manager Bruce Rioch. I m very happy to stay at the club and they have made it very clear that they want me, he said. It s the end of the
Ian Wright said he wanted to stay with Arsenal for the rest of his career - despite a rumoured fall-out with manager Bruce Rioch.
"I'm very happy to stay at the club and they have made it very clear that they want me," he said.
"It's the end of the season and everyone has jumped on me and asked: Are you going? I'm not. I've got three years left on my contract from the start of next season."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill