GUNNERS YEARS: Merson hat trick extends unbeaten run to 13 games
1992: Paul Merson scores his first hat trick for the club in Arsenal s 4-1 win over Crystal Palace at Highbury, extending their unbeaten league run to 13 games. They have scored 30 times since losing at Liverpool in January, picking up 29 points in the pr
Paul Merson scores his first hat trick for the club in Arsenal's 4-1 win over Crystal Palace at Highbury, extending their unbeaten league run to 13 games. They have scored 30 times since losing at Liverpool in January, picking up 29 points in the process.
The club confirm David O'Leary was left out of the game after he received death threats from an Irish republican splinter group.
Aston Villa are weighing up a bid for Alan Smith after the striker stalls on contract talks after being left out of the last five games.
You may also want to watch:
He says: "I have to play first-team football. Not being in the team is not doing my England chances any good. The European championship is getting closer and I really do want to go.''
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes