GUNNERS YEARS: Merson hat trick extends unbeaten run to 13 games
1992: Paul Merson scores his first hat trick for the club in Arsenal s 4-1 win over Crystal Palace at Highbury, extending their unbeaten league run to 13 games. They have scored 30 times since losing at Liverpool in January, picking up 29 points in the pr
Paul Merson scores his first hat trick for the club in Arsenal's 4-1 win over Crystal Palace at Highbury, extending their unbeaten league run to 13 games. They have scored 30 times since losing at Liverpool in January, picking up 29 points in the process.
The club confirm David O'Leary was left out of the game after he received death threats from an Irish republican splinter group.
Aston Villa are weighing up a bid for Alan Smith after the striker stalls on contract talks after being left out of the last five games.
You may also want to watch:
He says: "I have to play first-team football. Not being in the team is not doing my England chances any good. The European championship is getting closer and I really do want to go.''
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United