Gripping George Michael documentary to be broadcast on Monday
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
An intimate journey into the life of George Michael will be shown on Channel 4 this Monday.
George Michael: Freedom, is a new film commissioned by Channel 4 and Sony Music and will take audiences through the singer’s extraordinary career.
Mr Michael who passed away on Christmas Day last year, narrates the special film which will be broadcast at 9pm and will feature never-seen-before footage of the musician.
The documentary will feature revealing and poignant interviews with an A-list of celebrities including Elton John, Mark Ronson, Steve Wonder, Nile Rodgers, Liam Gallagher, and Ricky Gervais, as well as the Freedom! video supermodels Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, Tatjana Patitz, and Linda Evangelista.
George Michael: Freedom was the star’s final project before he sadly passed away at his home in Oxfordshire.
You may also want to watch:
The film will tell the gripping, dramatic story of the making of Listen Without Prejudice Vol 1, Michael’s second solo studio album. It will then explore the court case that followed, and the singer’s personal struggle and pain as he loses his partner Anselmo Feleppa.
There will be a second chance to watch the film on October 19 at 10.50pm, also on Channel 4.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill