Gripping George Michael documentary to be broadcast on Monday
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
An intimate journey into the life of George Michael will be shown on Channel 4 this Monday.
George Michael: Freedom, is a new film commissioned by Channel 4 and Sony Music and will take audiences through the singer’s extraordinary career.
Mr Michael who passed away on Christmas Day last year, narrates the special film which will be broadcast at 9pm and will feature never-seen-before footage of the musician.
The documentary will feature revealing and poignant interviews with an A-list of celebrities including Elton John, Mark Ronson, Steve Wonder, Nile Rodgers, Liam Gallagher, and Ricky Gervais, as well as the Freedom! video supermodels Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, Tatjana Patitz, and Linda Evangelista.
George Michael: Freedom was the star’s final project before he sadly passed away at his home in Oxfordshire.
You may also want to watch:
The film will tell the gripping, dramatic story of the making of Listen Without Prejudice Vol 1, Michael’s second solo studio album. It will then explore the court case that followed, and the singer’s personal struggle and pain as he loses his partner Anselmo Feleppa.
There will be a second chance to watch the film on October 19 at 10.50pm, also on Channel 4.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 4 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 8 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 9 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 10 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101