Greek godnesses, oxbridge achievements and across the board success at South Hampstead High School
FIVE girls from South Hampstead High School scooped four A*s including Isabella Grunberger-Kirsch, who will be taking up a Choral Scholarship to Exeter College, Oxford, Alice Zippy Woolfson who will also be going to Oxbridge and Rebecca Jacobs and Camil
FIVE girls from South Hampstead High School scooped four A*s including Isabella Grunberger-Kirsch, who will be taking up a Choral Scholarship to Exeter College, Oxford, Alice 'Zippy' Woolfson who will also be going to Oxbridge and Rebecca Jacobs and Camilla Penny who have places at Cambridge. Camilla Steele also achieved four A*s and plans to take a gap year.
Over a third of the results achieved were the newly introduced A* grade and 94% of students achieved A-B grades - a small increase on last year.
In total the school's pupils were awarded 70 A*s across all disciplines ranging from Art and Design to Mathematics.
100% of pupils who took Greek A-level achieved the highest grade.
You may also want to watch:
Jenny Stephen, Headmistress said: "We're delighted. Our girls have worked hard and they deserve their success.
"They have excelled across a diverse range of subjects which is a true reflection of the versatility and excellence at South Hampstead.
- 1 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 2 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 5 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 9 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 10 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar