Greek godnesses, oxbridge achievements and across the board success at South Hampstead High School
FIVE girls from South Hampstead High School scooped four A*s including Isabella Grunberger-Kirsch, who will be taking up a Choral Scholarship to Exeter College, Oxford, Alice Zippy Woolfson who will also be going to Oxbridge and Rebecca Jacobs and Camil
FIVE girls from South Hampstead High School scooped four A*s including Isabella Grunberger-Kirsch, who will be taking up a Choral Scholarship to Exeter College, Oxford, Alice 'Zippy' Woolfson who will also be going to Oxbridge and Rebecca Jacobs and Camilla Penny who have places at Cambridge. Camilla Steele also achieved four A*s and plans to take a gap year.
Over a third of the results achieved were the newly introduced A* grade and 94% of students achieved A-B grades - a small increase on last year.
In total the school's pupils were awarded 70 A*s across all disciplines ranging from Art and Design to Mathematics.
100% of pupils who took Greek A-level achieved the highest grade.
You may also want to watch:
Jenny Stephen, Headmistress said: "We're delighted. Our girls have worked hard and they deserve their success.
"They have excelled across a diverse range of subjects which is a true reflection of the versatility and excellence at South Hampstead.
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 4 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 5 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 6 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives