Golders Green: Pedestrians in hospital after bus collision
- Credit: Archant
Three people were injured this morning when a bus collided with pedestrians in Golders Green.
The bus was approaching the Hoop Lane bus stop shortly after 9am when it collided with two members of the public.
A man and a woman suffered arm and shoulder injuries respectively, and both were taken to hospital by ambulance.
A third person was treated by the Hatzola Ambulance service.
Police were called by the ambulance service to the scene, near to Sami's Restaurant, but no-one was arrested.
You may also want to watch:
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We sent two ambulance crews, an incident response officer and two medics in cars to the scene.
"We treated three people at the scene."
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 6 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 9 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 10 Helen Allingham's Hampstead watercolour up for auction
A Scotland Yard spokesperson added: "Officers and the LAS attended and found a bus in collision with a female pedestrian and a male pedestrian.
"The pedestrians have been taken to a central London hospital. Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening."
Did you see the collision? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on 02074330120 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk