Golders Green: Pedestrians in hospital after bus collision
- Credit: Archant
Three people were injured this morning when a bus collided with pedestrians in Golders Green.
The bus was approaching the Hoop Lane bus stop shortly after 9am when it collided with two members of the public.
A man and a woman suffered arm and shoulder injuries respectively, and both were taken to hospital by ambulance.
A third person was treated by the Hatzola Ambulance service.
Police were called by the ambulance service to the scene, near to Sami's Restaurant, but no-one was arrested.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We sent two ambulance crews, an incident response officer and two medics in cars to the scene.
"We treated three people at the scene."
- 1 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 2 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 3 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 4 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 5 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 6 CCTV: Man makes ‘sexually explicit comments’ to teen on tube
- 7 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
- 8 Artist with autism exhibits vibrant London scenes at Lido Cafe
- 9 North London Chorus to perform in Muswell Hill
- 10 Highgate Hill housing plans spark fears over new pub's future
A Scotland Yard spokesperson added: "Officers and the LAS attended and found a bus in collision with a female pedestrian and a male pedestrian.
"The pedestrians have been taken to a central London hospital. Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening."
Did you see the collision? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on 02074330120 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk