Golders Green: Pedestrians in hospital after bus collision
- Credit: Archant
Three people were injured this morning when a bus collided with pedestrians in Golders Green.
The bus was approaching the Hoop Lane bus stop shortly after 9am when it collided with two members of the public.
A man and a woman suffered arm and shoulder injuries respectively, and both were taken to hospital by ambulance.
A third person was treated by the Hatzola Ambulance service.
Police were called by the ambulance service to the scene, near to Sami's Restaurant, but no-one was arrested.
You may also want to watch:
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We sent two ambulance crews, an incident response officer and two medics in cars to the scene.
"We treated three people at the scene."
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 7 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods
- 10 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
A Scotland Yard spokesperson added: "Officers and the LAS attended and found a bus in collision with a female pedestrian and a male pedestrian.
"The pedestrians have been taken to a central London hospital. Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening."
Did you see the collision? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on 02074330120 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk