Golders Green: Pedestrians in hospital after bus collision
- Credit: Archant
Three people were injured this morning when a bus collided with pedestrians in Golders Green.
The bus was approaching the Hoop Lane bus stop shortly after 9am when it collided with two members of the public.
A man and a woman suffered arm and shoulder injuries respectively, and both were taken to hospital by ambulance.
A third person was treated by the Hatzola Ambulance service.
Police were called by the ambulance service to the scene, near to Sami's Restaurant, but no-one was arrested.
You may also want to watch:
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We sent two ambulance crews, an incident response officer and two medics in cars to the scene.
"We treated three people at the scene."
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 7 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 8 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 9 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 10 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
A Scotland Yard spokesperson added: "Officers and the LAS attended and found a bus in collision with a female pedestrian and a male pedestrian.
"The pedestrians have been taken to a central London hospital. Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening."
Did you see the collision? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on 02074330120 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk