Golders Green: Pedestrians in hospital after bus collision
- Credit: Archant
Three people were injured this morning when a bus collided with pedestrians in Golders Green.
The bus was approaching the Hoop Lane bus stop shortly after 9am when it collided with two members of the public.
A man and a woman suffered arm and shoulder injuries respectively, and both were taken to hospital by ambulance.
A third person was treated by the Hatzola Ambulance service.
Police were called by the ambulance service to the scene, near to Sami's Restaurant, but no-one was arrested.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We sent two ambulance crews, an incident response officer and two medics in cars to the scene.
"We treated three people at the scene."
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Spurs survive 'Lasagna-gate 2' and it's over to Arsenal
- 3 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 4 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 5 St John's Wood nursery 'requires improvement' after surprise Ofsted visit
- 6 West Hampstead woman's kids' clothes success story
- 7 Motorcyclist injured in Highgate Hill collision
- 8 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 9 Hampstead pharmacy under investigation over extra charges for prescriptions
- 10 'The law isn't important to us': Car tyres deflated by activists in Camden
A Scotland Yard spokesperson added: "Officers and the LAS attended and found a bus in collision with a female pedestrian and a male pedestrian.
"The pedestrians have been taken to a central London hospital. Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening."
Did you see the collision? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on 02074330120 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk