Golders Green motorbike crash: Police appeal after man dies in lamppost collision near Brent Cross
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help after a motorcyclist died after crashing into a lamppost in Golders Green on Friday evening.
The unnamed man, in his 20s, was declared dead at the scene of the incident, at the junction between Hendon Way and Woodville Gardens, NW11.
The police were called just after 7pm following reports of the crash.
The man’s next of kin have been informed.
Investigating officers from Scotland Yard have not arrested anyone as yet – their enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses to the crash and others who may be able to assist the investigation are asked to call police on 101 and quote reference 6055/03apr.
- 1 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 2 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 8 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath