Golders Green motorbike crash: Police appeal after man dies in lamppost collision near Brent Cross
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help after a motorcyclist died after crashing into a lamppost in Golders Green on Friday evening.
The unnamed man, in his 20s, was declared dead at the scene of the incident, at the junction between Hendon Way and Woodville Gardens, NW11.
The police were called just after 7pm following reports of the crash.
The man’s next of kin have been informed.
Investigating officers from Scotland Yard have not arrested anyone as yet – their enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses to the crash and others who may be able to assist the investigation are asked to call police on 101 and quote reference 6055/03apr.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 8 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m