Golders Green motorbike crash: Police appeal after man dies in lamppost collision near Brent Cross
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help after a motorcyclist died after crashing into a lamppost in Golders Green on Friday evening.
The unnamed man, in his 20s, was declared dead at the scene of the incident, at the junction between Hendon Way and Woodville Gardens, NW11.
The police were called just after 7pm following reports of the crash.
The man’s next of kin have been informed.
Investigating officers from Scotland Yard have not arrested anyone as yet – their enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses to the crash and others who may be able to assist the investigation are asked to call police on 101 and quote reference 6055/03apr.
- 1 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 3 Camden Covid-19 vaccine bus comes to JW3
- 4 Highgate residents challenge plans for 'intrusive' 16-metre 5G mast
- 5 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 6 Eleven things to do at the 2021 Highgate Festival
- 7 'Antisemitic abuse was aimed at me because of my kippah' says faith leader
- 8 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 9 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 10 Nazanin's family 'still waiting' and expect Iran ordeal to pass 2,000 days