Gino D'Acampo's Doppio Cioccolato con Pistacchio
Doppio cioccolato con Pistacchio (Double chocolate mouse with Pistachio nuts)
150g dark chocolate (good quality and chopped)
100g white chocolate (good quality and chopped)
3 fresh eggs
You may also want to watch:
2tbls caster sugar
2tbls amaretto liquor
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
250ml softly whipped cream
2 Handful of crush pistachio nuts
Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan with hot water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Once melted, set aside to cool, but not to harden.
Beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl until thick and pale. With the help of a metal spoon fold the chocolate into the egg mixture. Add in the nuts and amaretto liquor, mix well and then gently fold in the whipped cream.
Place the mixture into four separate dessert glasses (approx. 250ml), refrigerate for 3 hours until set. Just before serving decorate with some crushed pistachio nuts on top.