Gino D'Acampo's Doppio Cioccolato con Pistacchio
Doppio cioccolato con Pistacchio (Double chocolate mouse with Pistachio nuts)
150g dark chocolate (good quality and chopped)
100g white chocolate (good quality and chopped)
3 fresh eggs
You may also want to watch:
2tbls caster sugar
2tbls amaretto liquor
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 6 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 7 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 8 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 9 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 10 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
250ml softly whipped cream
2 Handful of crush pistachio nuts
Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan with hot water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Once melted, set aside to cool, but not to harden.
Beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl until thick and pale. With the help of a metal spoon fold the chocolate into the egg mixture. Add in the nuts and amaretto liquor, mix well and then gently fold in the whipped cream.
Place the mixture into four separate dessert glasses (approx. 250ml), refrigerate for 3 hours until set. Just before serving decorate with some crushed pistachio nuts on top.