Getting fit in a women-only training environment
I would like to state that I did not set out to use the article (Shaping Up, H&H, October 2) as an opportunity to criticise British Military Fitness (BMF). I fully support BMF and the work that they do; they have done a great job over the years of promot
I would like to state that I did not set out to use the article (Shaping Up, H&H, October 2) as an opportunity to criticise British Military Fitness (BMF).
I fully support BMF and the work that they do; they have done a great job over the years of promoting outdoor fitness. I was led to believe that the article would focus solely on the sessions for women that I run and it was not my intention that it be used as a means of portraying BMF in a negative light.
The sole purpose of the article from my point of view was to provide my small start-up business with publicity and to let women know about the outdoor fitness sessions I offer.
In addition, contrary to what the article stated, these sessions were set up because I wanted to offer a women-only training environment where they have the opportunity to get fit together outdoors in a very small personal, supportive and friendly group of six to eight women.
You may also want to watch:
The sessions are affordable and are designed to provide women with an alternative way to get fit and have fun. I tailor each session to meet the training objectives of each participant and provide them with an insight and understanding into various fitness techniques to achieve better results.
I am therefore very disappointed that this misunderstanding has occurred and that it has caused distress. I hope we can all now move forward from this unfortunate incident. Please contact me for further information on these fitness sessions on 07961 347 146 or email@example.com
- 1 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 2 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 3 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 4 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 5 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 6 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 7 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 8 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 9 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 10 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK