Getting fit in a women-only training environment
I would like to state that I did not set out to use the article (Shaping Up, H&H, October 2) as an opportunity to criticise British Military Fitness (BMF). I fully support BMF and the work that they do; they have done a great job over the years of promot
I would like to state that I did not set out to use the article (Shaping Up, H&H, October 2) as an opportunity to criticise British Military Fitness (BMF).
I fully support BMF and the work that they do; they have done a great job over the years of promoting outdoor fitness. I was led to believe that the article would focus solely on the sessions for women that I run and it was not my intention that it be used as a means of portraying BMF in a negative light.
The sole purpose of the article from my point of view was to provide my small start-up business with publicity and to let women know about the outdoor fitness sessions I offer.
In addition, contrary to what the article stated, these sessions were set up because I wanted to offer a women-only training environment where they have the opportunity to get fit together outdoors in a very small personal, supportive and friendly group of six to eight women.
The sessions are affordable and are designed to provide women with an alternative way to get fit and have fun. I tailor each session to meet the training objectives of each participant and provide them with an insight and understanding into various fitness techniques to achieve better results.
I am therefore very disappointed that this misunderstanding has occurred and that it has caused distress. I hope we can all now move forward from this unfortunate incident. Please contact me for further information on these fitness sessions on 07961 347 146 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 7 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 8 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 9 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 10 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'