Getting fit in a women-only training environment
I would like to state that I did not set out to use the article (Shaping Up, H&H, October 2) as an opportunity to criticise British Military Fitness (BMF). I fully support BMF and the work that they do; they have done a great job over the years of promot
I would like to state that I did not set out to use the article (Shaping Up, H&H, October 2) as an opportunity to criticise British Military Fitness (BMF).
I fully support BMF and the work that they do; they have done a great job over the years of promoting outdoor fitness. I was led to believe that the article would focus solely on the sessions for women that I run and it was not my intention that it be used as a means of portraying BMF in a negative light.
The sole purpose of the article from my point of view was to provide my small start-up business with publicity and to let women know about the outdoor fitness sessions I offer.
In addition, contrary to what the article stated, these sessions were set up because I wanted to offer a women-only training environment where they have the opportunity to get fit together outdoors in a very small personal, supportive and friendly group of six to eight women.
The sessions are affordable and are designed to provide women with an alternative way to get fit and have fun. I tailor each session to meet the training objectives of each participant and provide them with an insight and understanding into various fitness techniques to achieve better results.
I am therefore very disappointed that this misunderstanding has occurred and that it has caused distress. I hope we can all now move forward from this unfortunate incident. Please contact me for further information on these fitness sessions on 07961 347 146 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 4 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 5 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 6 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 7 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 8 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 9 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 10 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy