Getting fit in a women-only training environment
I would like to state that I did not set out to use the article (Shaping Up, H&H, October 2) as an opportunity to criticise British Military Fitness (BMF). I fully support BMF and the work that they do; they have done a great job over the years of promot
I would like to state that I did not set out to use the article (Shaping Up, H&H, October 2) as an opportunity to criticise British Military Fitness (BMF).
I fully support BMF and the work that they do; they have done a great job over the years of promoting outdoor fitness. I was led to believe that the article would focus solely on the sessions for women that I run and it was not my intention that it be used as a means of portraying BMF in a negative light.
The sole purpose of the article from my point of view was to provide my small start-up business with publicity and to let women know about the outdoor fitness sessions I offer.
In addition, contrary to what the article stated, these sessions were set up because I wanted to offer a women-only training environment where they have the opportunity to get fit together outdoors in a very small personal, supportive and friendly group of six to eight women.
You may also want to watch:
The sessions are affordable and are designed to provide women with an alternative way to get fit and have fun. I tailor each session to meet the training objectives of each participant and provide them with an insight and understanding into various fitness techniques to achieve better results.
I am therefore very disappointed that this misunderstanding has occurred and that it has caused distress. I hope we can all now move forward from this unfortunate incident. Please contact me for further information on these fitness sessions on 07961 347 146 or email@example.com
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 7 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 8 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 9 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 10 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme