Getting fit in a women-only training environment
I would like to state that I did not set out to use the article (Shaping Up, H&H, October 2) as an opportunity to criticise British Military Fitness (BMF). I fully support BMF and the work that they do; they have done a great job over the years of promot
I would like to state that I did not set out to use the article (Shaping Up, H&H, October 2) as an opportunity to criticise British Military Fitness (BMF).
I fully support BMF and the work that they do; they have done a great job over the years of promoting outdoor fitness. I was led to believe that the article would focus solely on the sessions for women that I run and it was not my intention that it be used as a means of portraying BMF in a negative light.
The sole purpose of the article from my point of view was to provide my small start-up business with publicity and to let women know about the outdoor fitness sessions I offer.
In addition, contrary to what the article stated, these sessions were set up because I wanted to offer a women-only training environment where they have the opportunity to get fit together outdoors in a very small personal, supportive and friendly group of six to eight women.
You may also want to watch:
The sessions are affordable and are designed to provide women with an alternative way to get fit and have fun. I tailor each session to meet the training objectives of each participant and provide them with an insight and understanding into various fitness techniques to achieve better results.
I am therefore very disappointed that this misunderstanding has occurred and that it has caused distress. I hope we can all now move forward from this unfortunate incident. Please contact me for further information on these fitness sessions on 07961 347 146 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing