Get the look from the hairdresser to the stars
HE S snipped the barnets of stars including Denise van Outen and Liam Gallagher, and now ordinary folk in Hampstead can have a trim from the renowned Gary Ingham. The top hairdresser has opened a new salon in Perrin s Court. We aim to create a tailored s
HE'S snipped the barnets of stars including Denise van Outen and Liam Gallagher, and now ordinary folk in Hampstead can have a trim from the renowned Gary Ingham.
The top hairdresser has opened a new salon in Perrin's Court.
"We aim to create a tailored style, unique to you, leaving you with an elegant haircut that will look as good day-to-day as it did when you left the salon," he said.
And it's not just the usual cut and colour services he will be offering to those with cash to splash.
You may also want to watch:
Gary was one of the top wig cutters for Trevor Sorbie's My New Hair initiative, making wigs for cancer patients, and this is a service he will also be offering in Hampstead.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United