Get the look from the hairdresser to the stars
HE S snipped the barnets of stars including Denise van Outen and Liam Gallagher, and now ordinary folk in Hampstead can have a trim from the renowned Gary Ingham. The top hairdresser has opened a new salon in Perrin s Court. We aim to create a tailored s
HE'S snipped the barnets of stars including Denise van Outen and Liam Gallagher, and now ordinary folk in Hampstead can have a trim from the renowned Gary Ingham.
The top hairdresser has opened a new salon in Perrin's Court.
"We aim to create a tailored style, unique to you, leaving you with an elegant haircut that will look as good day-to-day as it did when you left the salon," he said.
And it's not just the usual cut and colour services he will be offering to those with cash to splash.
You may also want to watch:
Gary was one of the top wig cutters for Trevor Sorbie's My New Hair initiative, making wigs for cancer patients, and this is a service he will also be offering in Hampstead.
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 4 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 7 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 8 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate