Get the look from the hairdresser to the stars
HE S snipped the barnets of stars including Denise van Outen and Liam Gallagher, and now ordinary folk in Hampstead can have a trim from the renowned Gary Ingham. The top hairdresser has opened a new salon in Perrin s Court. We aim to create a tailored s
HE'S snipped the barnets of stars including Denise van Outen and Liam Gallagher, and now ordinary folk in Hampstead can have a trim from the renowned Gary Ingham.
The top hairdresser has opened a new salon in Perrin's Court.
"We aim to create a tailored style, unique to you, leaving you with an elegant haircut that will look as good day-to-day as it did when you left the salon," he said.
And it's not just the usual cut and colour services he will be offering to those with cash to splash.
You may also want to watch:
Gary was one of the top wig cutters for Trevor Sorbie's My New Hair initiative, making wigs for cancer patients, and this is a service he will also be offering in Hampstead.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury