General Election 2017: Follow us live tonight as it unfolds
- Credit: Archant
The polls are open and the Ham&High and Broadway teams are here to follow the local story of the general election as it unfolds in some of the most fiercely-contested seats in the land.
Reporters, clockwise from top left, Jon King, Emma Youle, Anna Behrmann and editor Emily Banks will bring you all the latest from the election counts for Hampstead and Kilburn, Holborn and St Pancras, Hornsey and Wood Green and Finchley and Golders Green.
As the polls close and votes are counted tonight, our reporters will be updating you here from 10:30pm and on social media from the counts with all the latest news, information and observations - and of course the results as soon as they come in.
Follow us on Twitter @hamandhigh and on Facebook @hampsteadandhighgate and check our website www.hamhigh.co.uk.
Go down to your local polling station and cast your vote. Here’s everything you need to know about voting.
You may also want to watch:
You can’t just turn up to any polling station - you have to go to the one you’re assigned to.
You can find out where you are registered to vote by looking at the top of your polling card, which you will have received through the post,
If you’ve not received your polling card, but you know you’ve registered check online here
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'