General Election 2017: Follow us live tonight as it unfolds
- Credit: Archant
The polls are open and the Ham&High and Broadway teams are here to follow the local story of the general election as it unfolds in some of the most fiercely-contested seats in the land.
Reporters, clockwise from top left, Jon King, Emma Youle, Anna Behrmann and editor Emily Banks will bring you all the latest from the election counts for Hampstead and Kilburn, Holborn and St Pancras, Hornsey and Wood Green and Finchley and Golders Green.
As the polls close and votes are counted tonight, our reporters will be updating you here from 10:30pm and on social media from the counts with all the latest news, information and observations - and of course the results as soon as they come in.
Follow us on Twitter @hamandhigh and on Facebook @hampsteadandhighgate and check our website www.hamhigh.co.uk.
Go down to your local polling station and cast your vote. Here’s everything you need to know about voting.
You may also want to watch:
You can’t just turn up to any polling station - you have to go to the one you’re assigned to.
You can find out where you are registered to vote by looking at the top of your polling card, which you will have received through the post,
If you’ve not received your polling card, but you know you’ve registered check online here
- 1 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 6 Four charged following reports of antisemitism in St John's Wood
- 7 Theatre review: Crouch End and Upminster collide in modern love story
- 8 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 9 'My theatre group saved my life on a Zoom call,' says amputee
- 10 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond