What issues matter to you? Take part in our General Election 2015 survey
With a month to go before the 2015 General Election we want to know your views.
For the next few days we are running a General Election survey of visitors to our website on a range of key issues.
These include; the impact the current government has had on your life, whether your vote is still up for grabs and what you think are the most important issues for the prospective parties to look at.
We also want you to identify the one change, law or policy you want the new government to implement.
The results will then be published and analysed in our print tiles.
In our poll we deliberately haven’t asked who you will vote for in order to ensure the poll is not hijacked by any particular party.
You may also want to watch:
Scroll down to take part.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 8 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'