What issues matter to you? Take part in our General Election 2015 survey
With a month to go before the 2015 General Election we want to know your views.
For the next few days we are running a General Election survey of visitors to our website on a range of key issues.
These include; the impact the current government has had on your life, whether your vote is still up for grabs and what you think are the most important issues for the prospective parties to look at.
We also want you to identify the one change, law or policy you want the new government to implement.
The results will then be published and analysed in our print tiles.
In our poll we deliberately haven’t asked who you will vote for in order to ensure the poll is not hijacked by any particular party.
You may also want to watch:
Scroll down to take part.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 6 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?