Gang attacks schoolboys in Camden
THREE teens were targeted in a lunchtime attack by a gang outside a Camden secondary school. The schoolboys, one aged 16 and the other two 15, were set upon outside South Camden Community school around 1.45pm last Friday. They were attacked on Charrington
THREE teens were targeted in a lunchtime attack by a gang outside a Camden secondary school.
The schoolboys, one aged 16 and the other two 15, were set upon outside South Camden Community school around 1.45pm last Friday.
They were attacked on Charrington Street in front of onlookers by a gang of seven youths and were left needing hospital treatment to head injuries. By the time police came, the suspects had fled on bikes.
Det Con Graham Alger said: "The incident occurred in the street in broad daylight, at a time when it is believed many people were passing by. The suspects are believed to have made off on bicycles in various directions and we ask that anyone with any information contact us."
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries are continuing. According to police, the incident is not thought to be gang related.
Anyone with information should call police on 020-7404 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 5 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 6 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 9 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden