Gang attacks schoolboys in Camden
THREE teens were targeted in a lunchtime attack by a gang outside a Camden secondary school. The schoolboys, one aged 16 and the other two 15, were set upon outside South Camden Community school around 1.45pm last Friday. They were attacked on Charrington
THREE teens were targeted in a lunchtime attack by a gang outside a Camden secondary school.
The schoolboys, one aged 16 and the other two 15, were set upon outside South Camden Community school around 1.45pm last Friday.
They were attacked on Charrington Street in front of onlookers by a gang of seven youths and were left needing hospital treatment to head injuries. By the time police came, the suspects had fled on bikes.
Det Con Graham Alger said: "The incident occurred in the street in broad daylight, at a time when it is believed many people were passing by. The suspects are believed to have made off on bicycles in various directions and we ask that anyone with any information contact us."
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries are continuing. According to police, the incident is not thought to be gang related.
Anyone with information should call police on 020-7404 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 2 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 3 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 4 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 8 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Ally Pally and Highgate's abandoned station star in new children's book