Dessert and drinks delivery service forfeits lease in Heath Street after withdrawn licensing application
- Credit: Harry Taylor
The company which had hoped to start a desserts and drinks delivery service from Heath Street has forfeited its lease.
Conjure Group Ltd had sought a licence to sell alcohol along with ice cream, juices, frozen yoghurt and cocktails from the empty unit at 91a and 91b Heath Street.
But the licence application was withdrawn after a number of Hampstead locals raised concerns.
The products would have been delivered from the premises by moped riders or cyclists.
Sharing correspondence sent to Camden Council with this newspaper, Conjure Group Ltd confirmed it has given up the lease and thanked town hall officers for the time spent considering the application.
You may also want to watch:
In the letter to Camden, Conjure Group Limited thanked those who had commented on the application – and said it was “only here to ensure we can trade successfully with the support of the local community”.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 4 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council