Dessert and drinks delivery service forfeits lease in Heath Street after withdrawn licensing application
- Credit: Harry Taylor
The company which had hoped to start a desserts and drinks delivery service from Heath Street has forfeited its lease.
Conjure Group Ltd had sought a licence to sell alcohol along with ice cream, juices, frozen yoghurt and cocktails from the empty unit at 91a and 91b Heath Street.
But the licence application was withdrawn after a number of Hampstead locals raised concerns.
The products would have been delivered from the premises by moped riders or cyclists.
Sharing correspondence sent to Camden Council with this newspaper, Conjure Group Ltd confirmed it has given up the lease and thanked town hall officers for the time spent considering the application.
You may also want to watch:
In the letter to Camden, Conjure Group Limited thanked those who had commented on the application – and said it was “only here to ensure we can trade successfully with the support of the local community”.
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Camden’s recycling rate has fallen – and this rubbish is now urgent
- 3 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 4 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 5 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 6 Highgate primary praises new school street scheme restricting cars
- 7 James, Feeder and Maxïmo Park to play opening night of Kenwood
- 8 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 9 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 10 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods