FROM THE MANAGER'S MOUTH: Ramos on the latest at the Lane
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST MIDDLESBROUGH: We played well in the first half and the first 10, 15 minutes of the second half but we didn t score a second goal and that allowed Middlesbrough to get back into the game. Perhaps we dropped our guard a little
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST MIDDLESBROUGH: "We played well in the first half and the first 10, 15 minutes of the second half but we didn't score a second goal and that allowed Middlesbrough to get back into the game.
"Perhaps we dropped our guard a little - we allowed their play to develop and that led to a draw.
"We are starting games well, taking the lead and for one reason or another the opposing team draws level.
"The game is over 90 minutes and we have to look at the game as a whole, the 90 minutes, not in halves, and be able to pull off a win."
You may also want to watch:
ON ROBBIE KEANE'S 250TH LEAGUE GAME FOR SPURS: "Robbie is a very important player because of the experience he has and he is one of the most charismatic players in the team.
"The fact that he has reached 250 games says a lot in his favour. It is a very important landmark both for him and the club. He has very valid experience to contribute to the team."
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 Letters: The floods!
ON MAKING significant strides SINCE TAKING OVER IN NOVEMBER: "We were in the relegation zone but little by little we have moved up to mid-table. It has been a positive progression, especially in cup competitions where we have had a magnificent season, and the trophy we have won has enabled us to qualify for Europe.